Ratings for Dr. Constance N. Ebong

Very satisfied with my treatment with Dr. Ebong. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

1st & only appt. I have a legitimate medical service dog. Office notified in advance. Dr Ebong called us back & in front of other patients & staff began raising her voice, demanding to know exactly why I had service dog, repeatedly told me dog had to stay out. She refused to let me tell her privately & refused to look at my documentation for dog. Office manager came to my rescue & told Dr Ebong she couldn't treat a service dog this way. During appt Dr Ebong did not look at my records, she immediately wanted to put me on Prozac & Lithium even though I have no history of depression. Told her I had been being treated for PTSD after being in a long term domestic violent marriage & she asked if I had served in military. When I said no, she said I ccouldnt have PTSD if I never served! She is incompetent & obviously not educated properly in the field of psychiatry. She is rude, insulting and repeatedly refused to listen to me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Insensitive, takes to long to answer patients questions. Rude and a sterotypical doctor who thinks she knows everything.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Possibly the worst doctor in the medical industry. She commited my husband to Crisis and then to Psych ward stating I had told her he had tried to kill me. She sent 3 armed police officers to come get him. I have never spoken to this woman in my life and nothing could be further from the truth. She has refused to speak with me during all of this and afterwards. I filed a complaint with York Hospital, but they are too busy doing their cya on behalf of the doctors as usual; nothing ever came from it. Their is a lot more to this story; but I will leave it at it has taken my husband over a year and a half to recover from all that happened to him during Dr. Ebong's little debonkle. It is now part of my husband's person record that he tried to kill me because of this doctors screwup. I could tell you more stories, but their is not enough room here.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

HORRIBLE, WELLSPAN=STAY AWAY!!!!THEY MAKE YOU SIT IN A ROOM AND DISCUSS YOUR PRIVATE MEDICAL INFO AROUND AT LEAST 10 OTHER PEOPLE. THEN THEY MAKE YOU SIT AND WAIT, SOMETIMES FOR HOURS, LITERALLY. DR SEES SOOOO MANY PATIENTS THEY DONT REM U FROM THE NEXT PERSON. WONT WORK WITH U AT ALL. IF UR MEDS DONT WORK THEY JUST UP THE DOSE. UR LUCKY IF U GET 5 MIN WITH HER ONCE U ACTUALLY SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF HER.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

The worst doctor I have come across ever. She does not listen. She is reactionary and she is a liar. She hospitalized my husband for no reason and then would not discuss it even though her reports read that the hospitalization was due to my comments. I have never spoken to her and she only met my husband for five minutes prior to having him taken away in handcuffs and then kept him overnight . . . . based on nothing!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007