Ratings for Dr. Hazem MacHkhas

Great accurate doc. Diagnosed me correctly. Takes his time.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Only cares about insurance dollars,,not his patients

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I have been in the care of dr. machkhas for a year. he was the first doctor to diagnose me with Parkinson desease.... he was correct ( I found out other doctors did not come up with the correct diagnosis) I think he is a caring , meticoulus physician who took his time while in his office. th;is woman who wrote a nasty comment is wrong. so I had to wait a little bit , only because he always is so busy, where do you not have to wait any more? his office staff is wonderful and I am happy to finally find a doctor who listens ....I will recommend him any time for he is an "old fashioned" doctor.... so hard to find in a busy, money-oriented world....

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

DO NOT COME TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!!! This Doctor do not has a sense on time, My appointment was 11:00am, I went there on time, and Dr. Machkhas was on his phone at the time. I was sit in a room heard him talking on the phone and his staff until 11:58am, I can't explain myself why am I still waiting, so i just confront with dr. Machkhas and left his office. My opinion, there have no reason to wait on a doctor more than 30 mins. If they can't respect your time, why hire them?

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Went to Dr. Machkhas for second opinion and he was a member of the Clinic group. He suggested an alternative, older theraphy to relieve chronic, severe pain that I have been treated with narcotics with a Pain Management doctor. I had a total of 3 visits and alternative therapy didn't work. What was worse, my Disablity Insurance carrier asked him for his opinion of my status. He responded that I was above to REUTRN TO WORK FOR LIGHT DUTY. Lupus has caused permanent damage to my body that will prohibit me from returning to work, but due to his inaccurate, very unhelpful response to my Disability Carrier (Hartford), they have stopped my Disability after 9 year! I have now had to hire a lawyer and file a lawsuit against Hartford to get my Disability back. I DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. HAZEM MACHKAS FOR ANY REASON!! STAY AWAY!! GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Hazem MacHkhas's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1990)