Ratings for Dr. Herbert P. Edmundson

I saw Dr Edmundson.He didn't tell me the Results of my Mri.He wouldn't listen to what I had to say.It was just listen to me.And do as I say.He gave me sample of cadista.Take for 3 weeks and come back to see me.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

The team never answers the phone they are always in clinic. They will not return phone calls. When you go to the office to get your prescription they are all just talking gabbing. You end up waiting two hours for just a prescription. Dr Edmundson is very knowledgeable and a quality dr. His office help on the other hand do not know anything about customer service. He need to fix this or loose patients. Maybe he has too many and this is his plan.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Very smart Doctor, and a big help. I have recommended him to many people, and he has been a big help to them also. I would definitely refer (and have) my friends and family !

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I do not recommend Dr. Herbert P. Edmondson, Jr. because of unprofessional conduct.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I'm glad I didn't find this site before I went to Dr. Edmundson. I would have been scared away from the man that made a big difference in my life. He has a very direct approach which I appreciated. I'll see my wife if I want someone to hold my hand. I wanted someone who could figure out what was wrong with me. He was like a detective. He asked me lots of questions that didn't seem to be related at the time, but when he was done, he had a full picture of my issue and diagnosed me perfectly. He spent a lot of time with me and made me realize why he was late to my appointment; he actually cares enough about people to take his time and not be concerned about getting enough appointments done to rake in more money. I have recommended him to my friends, my wife, and my children. If all you are worried about is whether you will be seen on time and that the doctor will make you "feel good", he's not for you. If you want someone who cares enough to do it right, you can't go wrong with him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

He was horrible. Egotistical. I don't Know how he stays in business. He forces you into medical test the same day as your initial visit. It's obvious he was just a profit center. Demeaning. Mentioned the word liability. It makes me think he was sued... He was on time for me but He mentioned at least were times that I was five minutes late. It was BS because the place was hard to find and the office staff didn't give me good directions although they were very nice people. It's obvious he's as abusive to his staff as he is to patients. He has a God complex. He tried to misdiagnose me with something I know for a fact I did not have and was tested for years before.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Every doctor is likely to have bad reviews. Don't let the other reviews sway you away. I was recommended to Dr.Edmunson by my pcp. He took an honest interest in my case and helped me out in a direct and honest way. I am seeing him for an acquired TBI and inattention issues.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

This doctor did not do what he said he would, was massively late, unwilling to talk to us about the condition we were facing, and would not prescribe a medication (non-narcotic) that had worked for this condition over and over again with prior doctors. Arrogant, no bedside manner, couldn't be bothered to see what a past doctor had done with this medical condition. Absolutely horrible experience.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Edmundson misdiagnosed my condition. He ran many tests using his equipments and did not give any report of any of the tests. He refused to correct the error of his diagnosis. He initially said was optic migraine and then told me it was a Vascular disease and then gave a diagnostic code for Loss of Vision for my insurance claim. At no point did I have or report that I lost my vision but he claimed insurance money with a diagnosis code of Loss of Vision. I only said I had flashes of light lasting for 5-7 minutes and he said he did not have a code for it. Ultimately he has not come up with any recommendation or treatment with diagnostic tests running over $1000/- I think this has to be reported or people concerned to be aware of Doctor's carelessness and total indifference. The doctor hang up on me saying he had no time to talk to me because he had many other patients!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Dr. Herbert P. Edmundson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1984)