Ratings for Dr. Amin Pisani

Our family has always experienced the highest level of service from the Dr himself and his staff. I have made phone calls to the office and have had responses within the hour. My dad is very lucky to have Dr Pisani as his neurologist. We truly adore him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

he is cool youyouyouoyouoyouoyoyyouoyouyoyyouoyouoyouoy

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Excellent. Knowledgeable. Girls at the desk always answer the phone. Follows lab results. Calls me personally at home.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Pisani once, soon returning for a second visit, and I find him to be wonderful, explaining everything I needed to know so that I understood it and alleviated any concerns I had. Would definitely recommend him highly. Penny V.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Don't use this Dr, he encouraged told my Mother that it was ok to stay home and not come to dialysis any more as its a nice way to die, she went into a depression and was never the same .I hate this Dr for what he did, he robbbed my mother and my family of what little happiness she had left.He is not a skilled therapist , he should be exposed for the the poor Dr is is for terminally ill seniors. What he can't cure he prefers not to see, BEWARE !!!

Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Pisani is an excellent nephrologist. In my every visit, he explains to me clearly and honesty my most current health condition.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I saw him once. My GP and I were both confused about what I was supposed to do,so my GP suggested I call him. He got on the phone and proceeded to scream and yell at me. It was obvious he had me confused with someone else. He did not apologize, but even so I would never want a Dr that acted that way no matter how good he thinks he is

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

he was always on time and willing to take the time to answer any question

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Amin Pisani's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has always experienced the highest level of service from the Dr himself and his staff. I have made phone calls to the office and have had responses w..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is hands down the best! listen to you and always recommended the best for you. If you have him you are lucky I know I am"

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he is cool youyouyouoyouoyouoyoyyouoyouyoyyouoyouoyouoy"

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doc that I know, has been my Nephrologist for number of years. Always very truthful."

February 5, 2015