Ratings for Dr. Amin Pisani

Our family has always experienced the highest level of service from the Dr himself and his staff. I have made phone calls to the office and have had responses within the hour. My dad is very lucky to have Dr Pisani as his neurologist. We truly adore him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

He is hands down the best! listen to you and always recommended the best for you. If you have him you are lucky I know I am

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

he is cool youyouyouoyouoyouoyoyyouoyouyoyyouoyouoyouoy

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Best Doc that I know, has been my Nephrologist for number of years. Always very truthful.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Excellent. Knowledgeable. Girls at the desk always answer the phone. Follows lab results. Calls me personally at home.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Pisani once, soon returning for a second visit, and I find him to be wonderful, explaining everything I needed to know so that I understood it and alleviated any concerns I had. Would definitely recommend him highly. Penny V.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Pisani is an excellent nephrologist. In my every visit, he explains to me clearly and honesty my most current health condition.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I saw him once. My GP and I were both confused about what I was supposed to do,so my GP suggested I call him. He got on the phone and proceeded to scream and yell at me. It was obvious he had me confused with someone else. He did not apologize, but even so I would never want a Dr that acted that way no matter how good he thinks he is

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

he was always on time and willing to take the time to answer any question

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I should have listened to dr pisani's orders.to late now.i like that he doesn't surgar coat he is a hell of a doctor...patrick lee

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012