Ratings for Dr. LEILANI D. Paras

Dr. Paras is the best! My entire family goes to her, & we all highly recommend her. She won't hesitate to send us to a specialist, she calls to check on us if we are seeing a specialist and wants to know what we think about our treatment. She will take our phone calls and basically do whatever she needs to make us feel comfortable and confident about our diagnoses and treatments. We trust her completely!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Paras is an extremely knowledgable, professional and caring doctor. She goes out of her way to make sure that she understands your concerns and that you receive the treatment that you need. She is very good at providing the whole range of treatment that is appropriate from a family practitioner, and when something is beyond her scope of knowledge/training she and her staff are great at managing the process of referring you to a specialist and following up to make sure that you get the treatment that you need. She is a true Family Practice doctor and the fact that she treats my husband and myself plus both of our children makes it very convenient if there is something contagious going through the house. She was recommended to me by a friend who also raved about her and I, in turn, would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Paras is GREAT, She's never rushed, takes her time and answers any questions I have. I have been going to her for 4 yrs. She does everything and is very thorough. She also has a great sense of humor and is very friendly.I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Dr. LEILANI D. Paras's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA