Ratings for Dr. Bhavesh Rajani

Dr. Rajani has been my PCP for 5 yrs. I've seen him for seasonal allergies, depression meds, hand problems which led to surgery (2X), periodic exams, and more than I can remember.I find him very personable and someone I've built an excellent doctor-patient rapport with. As another said, he prefers to stick to established protocols, but that's managed care; he should not be faulted for this behavior. He has included me in the decision making process for my treatments. If you suggest a test or treatment which he does not agree with, he explains his reasoning thoroughly. On occasion, his appointments can be a bit in-and-out quickly, but I feel it's schedule driven and not his personality or style. Most of the time, he's willing to chat about most anything. As another reviewer suggested, he is a bit uncomfortable with tinkering with new depression meds or doses. He properly referred me to a psychiatrist for that, but is OK once the right meds and doses are established.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Poor Dr. Mis-diagnosed, accused me of being a hypochondriac. I was later found to have kidney and Galbladder issues. He prescribed me Prozac to help with the delusions.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr Rajani is perhaps the worst Doctor I have ever experienced. His personality lacks any patient understanding in the least. I went in because of an alergic reaction and he took me down a path that was completely inappropriate. He completely missed an allergic reaction to medication that he had prescribed.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

* Comfortable personality. Willing to chat to make you comfortable. Someone with whom you can build a Dr/Patient relationship. * Sticks to established protocols on the use of meds * Not comfortable managing depression meds, but will prescribe a basic Rx *

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

very capable, concerns himself with immediate problems, nothing further

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Dr. Bhavesh Rajani's Credentials

• Univ Of Manchester, Fac Of Med, Manchester (352-08 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet