Ratings for Dr. William M. Aden

What was supposed to be a routine eye exam my insurance covers 100% turned into a comprehensive medical exam without my knowledge or permission after clearly stating to the doctor & the nurse or tech who took me back what I was there for. The check out employee rudely persisted I pay after I told her several times I had not come prepared to pay since this was supposed to be free of charge to me because my insurance was supposed to cover a routine eye exam. I also persisted in telling the doctor & staff that I couldn't see upon check out since they dilated my eyes & without any expression of concern they simply sent me on my way & withheld my Rx. I sat in my vehicle alone saddened and shocked at the poor care I received & could not clearly see to drive or finish my planned schedule for the day. I would ask that this facility please inform their patients of extra tests prior to check out and explain procedures that could risk the possibility of danger to the patient or other drivers on the road.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

It is not just my experience with .dr, Aden and that clinic. I have heard many individuals mention their experiences with the doctors in this clinic and all are posotive comments.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

My experience could not have been any better. Dr. Aden and his staff were wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

just the best...ALONG WITH HIS DAUGHTER, BRANNON, OF COURSE

flag | Submitted May 11, 2008

Dr. William M. Aden's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flowood, MS