Ratings for Dr. Mohamad Ammar Ayass

Dr. Ayass has been my doctor since July 2006. I have been on oxygen 24/7 since 3/2006 with only 30 % lung function. Now almost 10 years later and I have maintained my 30% lung function with his assistance. Yes the waits are sometimes long but worth the wait. We make either the first or last appointment so there is a chance we will be seen quickly. Dr. Ayass is NOT in his practice for money but love of his patients and his love of his profession.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

DO NOT GO TO "DR." AYASS! He will diagnose you with Lupus, COPD, sleep disorders, and more! He will prescribe meds you do not need! Your insurance company will either raise your rates to where you can't afford them or drop you altogether. Since he "diagnosed" you with these diseases, you won't be able to get insured! He's a disgrace to the medical field! Do not go to him! Previous patient, San Angelo

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Was referred to Ayass for insomnia, over a course of a month and a half, I had 4 office visits and 2 sleep studies. First office visit the guy was 1.5 hrs late, 2nd office visit he was 2 hrs late, 3rd office visit he was 3.5 hrs late, 4th office visit I left office after 4 hr wait because I had to go back to work,and never seen him. Staff made tons of excuses during the 4 hr wait, but could not tell me why he skipped over me to patients that arrived after me. Total waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Mohamad Ammar Ayass's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1988)

Ameritas