Ratings for Dr. Lee W. Parsons

Doctor Parsons is a "True Living Saint"! Dr. Parson and his office team always: 1. Call you back 2.Update you on all your medical needs 3. Insure that the Patient comes first! Dr. Parson even takes the time to call you himself! His medical knowledge is vast and he is always updating his skills and knowledge. In addition, Dr. Parson "Donates his Time and Skills" in countries where they cannot afford Doctor care, and / or where they do not have Skilled Doctor Care! I believe it is Doctors with out Borders. I am so pleased that Doctor Parsons in my Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Best doctor I have ever been to hands down. I have had several bad experiences with other doctors and Dr. Parsons was the only one that took my chronic pelvic pain seriously. He went in and did an exploratory surgery and zapped out my endometriosis. I felt so much better immediately after surgery. He is a wonderful, caring and empathetic person. I could not ask for a better doctor. I recommend him to anyone looking for someone that truly cares about his patients and loves what they do. He always makes me feel at ease and cared. You rock Dr. Parsons!!! ~Brina~

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. Lee Parson's snagged me out from uterine cancer thru his expertise! Guided my daughter thru fears of never having children! Today I have 2 grandson's, thanks to Dr. Parsons!! He's a very caring, giving man! We're so very fortunate to know him! Brilliant Doctor and is now a surrogate Grandparent!! Loves his family intensely-the measure of a good man!! Dr. Parsons, you did well!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I have dr. parsons patient for over 12 yrs and he really is a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Parsons is very professional, caring, and knowledgeable. After a bad experience from another Dr., he was a wonderful change!! I highly recommend him! The office staff is great too! Very punctual and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

I've been patient of Dr.Parsons for almost 6 years and 2 pregnancies and he's always provided an excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Parsons is the best. Kind, courteous, and very professional.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Parsons is FABULOUS!!! I would highly recommend him!! He helps you to always feel very comfortable!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Parsons is wonderful! I have complete trust in him and highly recommend him. He is an awesome listener and always takes time to discuss any concerns I have.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

I've been going to Dr. Parsons for several years and I really appreciate the time that he spends with me. He's always concerned and listens to you.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

Dr. Lee W. Parsons's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)