Ratings for Dr. Jose Davila

Dr Jose Davila should review The Hippocratic Oath he took, obvously he has forgotten especially the part that says ... "I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone".

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Davila likes to tell me I have really bad allergies And that's why I continue to have these horrible headaches and get sinus infections every other month, without doing any testing/ research. -this is After I get called back to his office As I have to expect to wait for at least 15-20min for him to come strolling in, and diagnose me with allergies in 3 min and send me on my way with a request to follow up with him in two weeks!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

He sometimes will personally call me back with blood results instead of his nurses calling me back. I like when a Dr. takes the time to do that!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Davila for over 4 years. He always helps me and is very detail oriented.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I told him I had chronic trouble breathing through my nose & right away he said I had allergies without even checking my nose! He asked me a few quest. pertaining to allergies and I said no to everything & he said I probably didn't realize them & sent me on my way! A total of 2 minutes that I saw him! Then he wanted me to come back in for a follow-up! What a way to make the big bucks!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Dr. Jose Davila's Credentials

• Univ Auto De San Luis Potosi, Fac De Med, San Luis Potosi, Mexico (Grad. 1980)

Molina