Ratings for Dr. Laurence M. Milgrim

Very happy with Dr, Milgrim. I did Botox and Juvederm. He was very gentle. I love my results!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I had such a great experience with Dr. Milgrim!!! I was so scared about doing my eyelid surgery. He was really patient.. I love him! I can't wait to see my full results. I am only 2 weeks out of surgery but they are healing well with a little swelling left. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I went to Dr Milgrim for cosmetic/medical rhinoplasty. He was really nice until after the surgery. I raised some concerns about the look of my nose with his assistant during one of the follow-up appointments, and he came storming into the room in a terrible mood and started insulting me! He had told me before the surgery that he would fix it for free if I was unsatisfied, but after the surgery, he told me I should get a psychological evaluation. I think he was insulted that I wasn't entirely happy, even though I had brought up the issue in a very diplomatic way. I was completely taken aback by his rude and unprofessional manner, since I had trusted him. Very immature. He calmed down and told me I could come back in a few months for a follow-up, but I felt so uncomfortable that I don't want to go back. Definitely would not recommend him!

Submitted August 19, 2015

I love the work Dr. Milgrim performed on my wonky nose. He was able to correct my nose, its shape and function without making an incision underneath my columella. Since I have a naturally upturned nose, I was worried that an incision would be able to be seen even after it healed, making it obvious that I had work done. Dr. Milgrim was so patient and professional; he assured me that he would do his best to deliver the hopeful results I had wanted for my new nose. Well, seven months out now, it looks fantastic! He is an artist! The aesthetic results are so subtle, but it made a world of difference to me! I'm eternally grateful to Dr. Milgrim and his kind and caring staff! -Linda B:)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done with Dr Milgrim. My experience could not have been better. I love how I look. It looks natural and my confidence has skyrocketed. He was patient and kind throughout, very generous with his time. I have seen top NYC doctors and their care did not compare.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Treated my wife for inner ear infection, however, her symptoms got worse re balance, vertigo and disorientation. I asked him if this could be something else like a brain tumor. His response "brain tumors don't happen this way". he ordered balance tests to determine where in the inner ear is causing the problem. The earliest appointment was in three weeks. Things progressively got worse. Went back to him and he finally suggested she get an mri. It turns out my wife had a malignant brain tumor. Fortunately they caught it on time. If he wasn't so arrogant the first time I suggested it may be something more serious he should have said let's rule everything out although I don't think it's something more serious.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I went to alot of surgeons before I chose Dr. Milgrim to perform my nose surgery. I wanted a un-done look and he did not tell me what he would do, he did what I wanted. I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I saw Dr. Milgrim this week for a plastic surgery consult. I saw him for my nose. He was very prompt and very professional. I didn't book my surgery yet, but I will in the next few months. He showed me what I would look like after and I really liked that he explained everything. I am really nervous but he made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

I just had my cast taken off from my nose job and I am happy as can be! Dr. Milgrim is the best of the best. I researched alot of doctors before choosing him and I was a bit nervous based on some of these reviews, but I have to say, I am so happy. I went to the "top" nose job surgeons, and Dr. Milgrim was the most genuine. He explained every step of the surgery, before and after, allayed all my fears although I was really nervous. His assistant Tarah is the best!! He gave me realistic expectations but after today, he far and away exceeded them! He was understanding, walked me through the surgery step by step, and knew what I wanted. He did exactly what I wanted. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a real person, not a hot shot doctor, working on them BTW he is a hot shot doctor too!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I went to Dr Milgrim for corrective and cosmetic rhinoplasty. I had no problems with him and thought that he was fine until after the surgery, when I went back to him because I was slightly concerned about the healing process. I spoke with his assistant first, and when Dr Milgrim came in, he looked extremely annoyed right off the bat. I was taken aback by his rude, defensive manner. When I calmly explained my dissatisfaction with part of the surgery, he said that I probably have self-esteem issues. I thought his behavior was extremely immature and unprofessional. I definitely would not recommend him.

Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr. Laurence M. Milgrim's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Midland Park, NJ