Ratings for Dr. Laurence M. Milgrim

He is a sociopath with terrible breath. He is a terrible doctor. My nose and face will never be the same.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

I went for my moms follow up. Receptionist was ok , Med asst slightly rude and not so friendly. Dr. Milgrim came , start sticking instrument in my mom's nose, (without further notice ) then when she moved, he got annoyed. Quote " You are in a Dr's office, let the Dr. do his work. Even a 5 year old can handle this". We did not stay long in the office with this attitude. and arrogance I can't recommend this Dr. .We waited for less than an hour, Dr. probably saw her foe less than a minute.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Very happy with Dr, Milgrim. I did Botox and Juvederm. He was very gentle. I love my results!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I had such a great experience with Dr. Milgrim!!! I was so scared about doing my eyelid surgery. He was really patient.. I love him! I can't wait to see my full results. I am only 2 weeks out of surgery but they are healing well with a little swelling left. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I went to Dr Milgrim for cosmetic/medical rhinoplasty. He was really nice until after the surgery. I raised some concerns about the look of my nose with his assistant during one of the follow-up appointments, and he came storming into the room in a terrible mood and started insulting me! He had told me before the surgery that he would fix it for free if I was unsatisfied, but after the surgery, he told me I should get a psychological evaluation. I think he was insulted that I wasn't entirely happy, even though I had brought up the issue in a very diplomatic way. I was completely taken aback by his rude and unprofessional manner, since I had trusted him. Very immature. He calmed down and told me I could come back in a few months for a follow-up, but I felt so uncomfortable that I don't want to go back. Definitely would not recommend him!

Submitted August 19, 2015

I love the work Dr. Milgrim performed on my wonky nose. He was able to correct my nose, its shape and function without making an incision underneath my columella. Since I have a naturally upturned nose, I was worried that an incision would be able to be seen even after it healed, making it obvious that I had work done. Dr. Milgrim was so patient and professional; he assured me that he would do his best to deliver the hopeful results I had wanted for my new nose. Well, seven months out now, it looks fantastic! He is an artist! The aesthetic results are so subtle, but it made a world of difference to me! I'm eternally grateful to Dr. Milgrim and his kind and caring staff! -Linda B:)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done with Dr Milgrim. My experience could not have been better. I love how I look. It looks natural and my confidence has skyrocketed. He was patient and kind throughout, very generous with his time. I have seen top NYC doctors and their care did not compare.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Treated my wife for inner ear infection, however, her symptoms got worse re balance, vertigo and disorientation. I asked him if this could be something else like a brain tumor. His response "brain tumors don't happen this way". he ordered balance tests to determine where in the inner ear is causing the problem. The earliest appointment was in three weeks. Things progressively got worse. Went back to him and he finally suggested she get an mri. It turns out my wife had a malignant brain tumor. Fortunately they caught it on time. If he wasn't so arrogant the first time I suggested it may be something more serious he should have said let's rule everything out although I don't think it's something more serious.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I went to alot of surgeons before I chose Dr. Milgrim to perform my nose surgery. I wanted a un-done look and he did not tell me what he would do, he did what I wanted. I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I saw Dr. Milgrim this week for a plastic surgery consult. I saw him for my nose. He was very prompt and very professional. I didn't book my surgery yet, but I will in the next few months. He showed me what I would look like after and I really liked that he explained everything. I am really nervous but he made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Dr. Laurence M. Milgrim's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Illinois