Ratings for Dr. Ashim Aggarwal

Not only is he a good doctor, he is a nice person.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

My husband was referred to Dr. Aggarwal for retinal bleeding. He explained all of the procedure to me and even showed the photos of the eye to me and explained what I was seeing; being a retired RN, I knew a small amount of informtion and was very comfortable asking him questions, which he answered in a very professional way. So far, I would recommend him to anyone with a retinal problem. He is very distinguished and speaks with an accent, which I have always found to be helpful for a Doctor. I listen more carefully and am able to understand so that I can ask questions, if necessary in an intelligent way. His nurse was super in answering any questions that I had.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

He acted angry from the first second entering the room. The exam, which he did at Lansing Ophthalmology, caused a great deal of pain and other issues requiring additional medical care and costs elsewhere. I would avoid this guy like the plague considering I left in much worse shape then when I arrived.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Dr. Ashim Aggarwal's Credentials

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1984)

Kaiser-Permanente