Ratings for Dr. Wayne K. Cheng

The best orthopedic surgeon in Loma Linda. Don't be fooled with the comments, I was 14 when I first met him and had my surgery . His staff are pretty mean but he recently got a new office and his staff now are wonderful. He allows you to stay in the best hospitals and have the best help possible. I was diagnosed with Scoliosis, he helped me by scheduling me with physical therapy, took me off p.e at school. Etc. I'm 18 today turning 19 and I still see, I just hope he doesn't retire soon. Lol but he is amazing. Get your surgery at a young age because you will pay the price of pain and worst outcomes as your body gets older. He's amazing!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Wayne K. Cheng destroyed my life. He seemed very caring about how A Dr. At Kaiser had left me bent over. He said he would get me straighten up but NEVER told me what he was going to do, if he had I wouldn't of ever in a million years gone through with the surgery. He cut pies out of my back & FUSED EVERY vertebra in my back. Now it has left me to the point of not being able to play with my grandkids, put on my own socks. I have NO Flexibility plus the neuropathy in my lower back & Butt are so terrible I can set more than ten minutes from the chronic pain. I can no longer sleep more than two hours at a time & wake up screaming in pain. Now my hips are in so much pain it's hard to walk for the pain which I never had before. The only place I've EVER had pain was at the S1 level. Now it's a thousand times worse than ever. I have gone to other top orthopedic surgeons and they said they wouldn't of ever done this kind of surgery. There is NO reversing this surgery I am like I am the rest of my life. He talks a good talk talking about being a Christian. Just be worn that I would NEVER let him do surgery on me. Please get other opinions. I have NO Quality of life what so ever & it's all because of him. I pray every day to die I'm in such pain.

Submitted October 14, 2014

I didn't have an issue with Dr. Cheng but felt one woman on his staff in particular was very rude and unprofessional to me and other staff personnel. It made me uncomfortable so I decided to go with another surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I was decieved that, I thought he was an orthopedic surgeon for back, don't be fooled, he is a spine surgeon only. if anything else is wrong with your back don't go to him. his staff are!!! I am speechless, his punctuality, well that is a joke, I don't think he knows what that means. I was in the room for exactly 2 hours waiting for him, and non of his staff bothered to come and give an explanation about the delay.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Dr. Wayne K. Cheng's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)