Ratings for Dr. Brian C. McCormick

I saw Dr Ward from mid 80's til 4-22-95 when I married my husband, a sailor. He got out in 99 and I thought I wouldn't be able to find a Dr. as good as Dr. Ward. I sure did and then some and also the best nurse you could ever hope for. The kids adored him as well. He has helped me control the most horrific migraines, keeping on top of the changing research results about them. Mary is a top notch nurse and a wonderful person as well. The rest of the staff are very helpful and sympathetic when you are sick. It is true that we don't mind waiting for our Dr. because we know he is giving someone else the most excellent care that we are about to receive. We are truly blessed to have him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr McCormick is AWESOME. I have been going to him for about six years. Mary, his nurse, is equally as great. I will echo everyone else and say that he spends as much time as necessary with each patient and that is why he is often late. Mary always returns calls promptly and both have called back to check on me. The other doctors in the practice seem nice as well. I've seen a couple when Dr. McCormick was out. There was one NP that I vowed NEVER to see again, but she has since let. Its a GREAT practice!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

What would we do without him?! He is a wonderful, kind, professional man who takes his time and LISTENS to you. Our whole family has migrated to him for medical care over the years because of his thoroughness and caring demeanor. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. McCormick has been our family doctor for over 15 years. He and his staff are extremely knowledgable, efficient, and the best I have ever seen. Dr. McCormick always provided the right diagnosis. He is very easy to talk with, and that helps with discussng personal medical issues. Even when they are busy, you can always get to see him on short notice. He is one of the best.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

I had a vasectomy by Dr. McCormick a few months ago. He and his nurse did a wonderful job (the valium helped too! ha). He is a great doctor. My voice is only a few octaves higher now (just joking!). I fully recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

This Doctor is outstanding. He will listen to what you have to say and not rush you. Nothing worse than going to a doctor who wants to finish you up with a time limit. He gives a complete answer to what is going on. Also he is very complete in finding out what is wrong.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. McCormick has been treating my family for years. We have many health problems and he and Mary are always there for us with a truly personal touch.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2006

Dr. Mac is best family doctor. He has taken care of my family for 6 years and I don't know what I would do without him. He does run late for appointments, but it's only because he spends as much time that is needed with each patient. I don't mind waiting for him and I always expect him to be late. He makes sure that everyone is seen and given the proper care and treatment. My baby was very sick and I walk in into the office without an appointment and was seen by him immediately . His nurse, Mary (his right hand) is wonderful. They are the best team.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Dr. McCormick is a great doctor. He is always thorough and has good medical judgment, as well as being sympathetic and a good listener.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. McCormick is without a doubt the best doctor I've met -- he spends as much time with you as you need and doesn't speak down to you at all.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2005

Dr. Brian C. McCormick's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1989)