Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

I work very hard to stay in shape and I like to look my best. I began to have some aging around my lower lids and was looking tired. So my wife suggested I see Dr. Pruitt since she is a patient and has been very happy with her results over the years. My initial consult was very professional and informative. We also discussed liposuction on my abdomen and 'love handles'. The surgery was easier than I expected. The eyelids were a piece of cake and the liposuction areas were a little sore, but not bad. I highly recommend Dr. Pruitt and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I was relaxed in what he was doing Very comfortable environment Would recommend to all!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I am very happy with my facelift. My wife was worried that I would not look like myself but I am 8 weeks into my recovery and she is pleased with my result.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Pruitt and his staff were helpful and informative. They were very professional and nice. Dr. Pruitt did a great job on my surgery. My hairdresser and my facialist said it was one of the best they have seen. I feel like me again.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Excellent care and results. I would not consider using anyone else. I cannot express what an outstanding surgeon Dr. Pruitt is as there are not enough words that can be expressed on his skill. He is the epitome of a cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr. Pruitt is amazing. He is extremely knowledgeable about the needs of his patients. He explained exactly what I needed and how he would perform the procedure. He is professional and so kind. I felt as if I was given his full attention and as a result, I know I was in good hands. He knows exactly how to lift an old neck! I am very pleased with the results!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

The surgery was very easy and a pain-free experience. I felt at ease thru the whole process.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Pruitt made me feel safe and at peace with my decision to have a facelift. I like that his nurse goes to surgery with him and has been working with him for a long time. A lot of my friends have had Dr. Pruitt do their facelift surgery and now it is my turn. I am very excited. Thank you for all your support.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Great experience. Easier than expected recovery and a great decision on my part. Dr. Pruitt and his nurse were great. I love my smaller breast, I am much more proportionate.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Thrilled with my tummy tuck results. Dr. Pruitt did an outstanding job, great overall experience, and I would do it all again in a heartbeat to get this result! I was back at work in a week and a half and the recovery wasn't as bad as I anticipated.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)

AHC