Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

Dr. Pruitt and his staff are unfailingly polite, warm, and helpful. I had a full face and eye lift with the goal of looking like myself only fresher. Dr. Pruitt met my goals and expectations 100 percent.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Pruitt is courteous and profession but still friendly. It is without reservation that I would recommend Dr. Pruitt and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I am over the moon happy with my facelift! Dr. Pruitt is an artist. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the wonderful care you and your staff provided before, during and after my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

DR. PRUITT IS VERY ATTENTIVE, REALLY LISTENS TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING/ASKING. HE DOES EVERYTHING HE CAN TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE OUTCOME THAT YOU WANT. I AM ALSO APPRECIATIVE THAT HE TELLS YOU ALL POSSIBLE OUTCOMES AND IF, IN YOUR CASE IF IT IS WISE OR NOT. LOVE THE STAFF, TOO! THEY ARE ALL AVAILABLE AND WILLING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ETC. I RESPECT AND TRUST DR. PRUITT AND HIS STAFF.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Everyone I came in contact with was top notch-happy, courteous and professional. Choose Dr. Pruitt if you are looking for a board-certified plastic surgeon. He and his staff are the best!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I love the girls in the office. Everyone is friendly and supportive. I like that Dr. Pruitt is professional and truthful. My facelift recovery has gone well and most importantly- I still look like myself. All the healthcare providers did a fabulous job! I highly recommend Dr. Pruitt and his team.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Pruitt and his staff are extremely professional. The results of my surgery are excellent! Because I was an out of town patient, I appreciated how the staff accommodated my travel and scheduling needs.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I love Dr. Pruitt's honesty. He is not in this to make a lot of money... he maybe does that:) But... he is trying to make a difference in women's/ men's lives. If he is not on board he will tell you. I highly recommend Dr. Pruitt.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Pruitt is the best at injecting fillers and Botox. I like that he is doing the injecting--not his nurse. I never worry that he is going to inject too much and make me look weird or unnatural. He is very gentle and the dental block he does numbs the entire area around my mouth prior to the procedure. He is an artist!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I have nothing but positive comments for Dr. Pruitt and all his staff. All are very attentive, gracious and will assist a patient in any way possible. I had numerous appointments with Dr. Pruitt over several years before my surgery and at no time did he show any impatience with me. I will say I found his fee to be higher than many but his skill justifies it.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)

Amerigroup