Ratings for Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

Dr. Pruitt and his staff are extremely professional. The results of my surgery are excellent! Because I was an out of town patient, I appreciated how the staff accommodated my travel and scheduling needs.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I love Dr. Pruitt's honesty. He is not in this to make a lot of money... he maybe does that:) But... he is trying to make a difference in women's/ men's lives. If he is not on board he will tell you. I highly recommend Dr. Pruitt.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Pruitt is the best at injecting fillers and Botox. I like that he is doing the injecting--not his nurse. I never worry that he is going to inject too much and make me look weird or unnatural. He is very gentle and the dental block he does numbs the entire area around my mouth prior to the procedure. He is an artist!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I have nothing but positive comments for Dr. Pruitt and all his staff. All are very attentive, gracious and will assist a patient in any way possible. I had numerous appointments with Dr. Pruitt over several years before my surgery and at no time did he show any impatience with me. I will say I found his fee to be higher than many but his skill justifies it.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

My experience with Dr. Pruitt has been great! All of the staff is so attentive and kind too. I could not be happier with the results after my surgery. I am so happy that I picked Dr. Pruitt and I would pick him again for any future surgeries.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I am a first-time patient, referred by friends. I am so impressed with Dr. Pruitt and his staff. Stephanie is very kind and called to move my appointment up when someone canceled. Dr. Pruitt spent a lot of time answering my questions and explained everything so I could understand the procedures he was recommending. Carolyn was very knowledgeable regarding the process of scheduling and recovery. Very Impressed!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I am interested in having my eyes done, so I saw a plastic surgeon that my friend recommended. I told the surgeon that I was interested in have eyelid surgery and he said, 'OK'! He did not examine me or talk about the procedure or risks. My wife suggested that I see Dr. Pruitt. My consult was so much more involved with Dr. Pruitt. He actually examined my eyes, discussed the risks and benefits of the procedure, and walked me through the entire process. After seeing Dr. Pruitt I was much more informed and prepared. Highly recommend Dr. Pruitt.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

I like Dr. Pruitt's conservative approach to fillers. My lips look natural, not all blown up and out of proportion. He is gentle and I had little discomfort during the procedure. I did have some bruising but I was able to camouflage the area with concealer. Very happy consumer.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Pruitt is amazing! I get compliments on how good I look all the time. My facelift looks so natural. Grateful for all the wonderful care.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

I have had several breast surgeries in the past and was not happy with the results. I was referred to Dr. Pruitt by a friend and had my old implants removed and replaced and had a secondary breast lift and liposuction. I am very pleased with my results. He is an outstanding surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)

GHI