Ratings for Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

Dr. Pruitt and his staff are well organized, educated and available for questions or advice. Dr. Pruitt is extremely skilled and highly professional but caring and available. I am extremely pleased with my results and the entire process.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

Dr. Pruitt and his staff are wonderful. He is very knowledgeable and thorough throughout the whole process. I am very pleased with my results and would recommend him to a friend.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Dr. Pruitt and his staff were great! Very professional and kind. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Excellent staff. I felt comfortable right off the bat. I have felt like I can call at any time and I would be helped right away. Any concerns I have had, have been addressed in a kind manner.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

I have been very pleased with my experience. I am not sure what I expected, but Dr. Pruitt and his staff have been amazing. Kind, nurturing and very responsive. I feel like I look natural and back to my pre-baby body.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Pruitt is a gifted surgeon. The most important aspect of the procedure was the result. Superb. Also, he was kind and personable. The combination of support staff, meticulous attention to details: comfort, emotional responsiveness, accommodations and simply the down-to-earth interactions of Dr. Pruitt and overall excellence was outstanding!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

My biggest concern with having elective surgery was the anesthesia. I was very pleased to hear that Dr. Pruitt does most of his procedures under local with IV sedation. I am in my 70s and concerned with memory issues. My face and neck lift could not have gone better and I am extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Dr. Pruitt is incredible! He is thorough, understanding, and caring. I would not go to any other doctor for plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

I appreciate his honesty and realistic expectations. His staff is very kind and courteous. Dr. Pruitt's before and after photos were amazing and everyone still looked natural. Very reassuring.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

I have been a happy patient of Dr. Pruitt's for over 20 years! Has it really been that long. Now my daughters have had procedures by Dr. Pruitt. I would not go to anyone else. He and his staff have always provided me and my family the best of care.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)

• BCBS Massachusetts