Ratings for Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

I felt like I was in great hands during the entire process. Thank you for a GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

My husband and I are so grateful for the referral to Dr. Pruitt. I am beyond pleased with the care I received from Dr. Pruitt, Stephanie and Carolyn. The care they provided exceeded our expectations.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I am a repeat patient. I was very happy with my liposuction that Dr. Pruitt preformed back in 2000 so now it is time to talk to him about a neck lift. I feel very safe and well taken care of by Dr. Pruitt and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I was very impressed with my initial consultation with Dr. Pruitt. His before and after photos were amazing and he took the time to answer all my questions in detail. I am looking forward to having my rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

It was so wonderful to have Dr. Pruitt provide care for my son. As an anesthesiologist I tremendously appreciate the fact that he was early and was prepared to do the surgery. The staff and all the healthcare providers took outstanding care of my son.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I loved the in office surgery center. I was given an option of locations, but wanted the privacy and cleanliness of an in office facility. Everyone was kind and professional and talking to anesthesia the night before my surgery was calming.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Pruitt and his nurse made me feel comfortable. He spent time with me to make sure all my questions were answered. I have recommended Dr. Pruitt to family members.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

It has been one year since my facelift and everyday when I look in the mirror, I am so happy I pushed through my fears and had the surgery. I do not know if I would have been able to get through it without all the reassurance I received from Dr. Pruitt, Carolyn and Stephanie. I am so so grateful for all your hand holding. Highly recommend Dr. Pruitt and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Pruitt was conservative and careful and has a calming manner. Also his pictures were excellent and I looked at 7 other doctors. The before and after photos are very important.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

So surprised how easy my recovery from my Tummy Tuck has been. I thought it would be painful, but it has not been bad at all. I have been shocked at the lack of bruising. It is everything I hoped! His nurse makes you feel comfortable and always there to answer questions.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal