Ratings for Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

Having a facelift and dermabrasion was the best decision I have ever made. Thank you Dr. Pruitt!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I am very impressed with Dr. Pruitt's knowledge and professionalism. I am scheduled for surgery in a few weeks and I have all the confidence that my goal will be accomplished. Stephanie and Carolyn have been wonderful and very attentive to every detail.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I wish I had my breast reduction years ago! If you are thinking about having this procedure-do it! Dr. Pruitt and his staff are outstanding!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Pruitt and his staff are professional and meticulous. The girls in the office responded quickly to all my needs. A+ for results and care.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

My husband and I are both thrilled with my new face. It looks natural and I look less tired. Thank you for improving my self confidence.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Pruitt is a gifted surgeon. My husband thinks Dr. Pruitt did an outstanding job and very professional. I am pleased with the care I received from Dr. Pruitt's staff to the anesthesia provider.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I liked the personal care from Dr. Pruitt and staff. I felt like I was the only patient, never rushed and always professional. Wonderful result and experience.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

It is good to have my prebaby figure back. The recovery from a tummy tuck is a little inconvenient but well worth it. I am so glad I had it done and Dr. Pruitt and the girls in the office were great and very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Pruitt came highly recommended from my primary care doctor.I am very happy with my lower eyelids. The surgery was a easy recovery and my kids are not always asking me why I look so tired anymore.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Everyone in the office went above and beyond to meet my needs. Great Experience!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)