Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

Dr. Pruitt and his staff did an amazing job -love the results. I thought I just needed my eyelids done until Dr. Pruitt showed me how doing a browlift would make me look less tired. I am loving the results.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Pruitt did a fantastic job on my face, brow, eyes, but what I am most pleasantly surprised about is the perioral dermabrasion around my mouth. I looked like a smoker and have never touched a cigarette in my life. The skin around my lips looks amazing! My lipstick does not bleed into the lines anymore. I love it!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Pruitt did a great job on my breast reduction. I am very happy with the smaller breast size. I was so scared before I went to surgery- I was crying and so scared. I was so happy to see Dr. Pruitt's nurse before surgery. She held my hand and it was very comforting to know she was going to be with me throughout my surgery. A little discomfort but not bad. Thanks for always being there when I needed a hand to hold!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

One year follow-up. I love my B-cup breast size, it is a huge improvement from the A-bra I was wearing before. Thank you for all the great care!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Pruitt came highly recommended to me by my doctor. I have been thinking about having a breast reduction for years. So my OB-Gyn said-DO IT! I could not be happier with my results. I was a size 6 with DDD breasts! I could never find anything to fit. Now after my surgery I wear a small C and I am so happy. The recovery was so easy.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Conservative and Honest. Worth traveling to Dallas to see Dr. Pruitt and staff.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Thank you for my younger looking face! I did not realize how old I looked until I saw my before photos. My husband and kids are thrilled with the results. In the back of my mind, I was a little worried about not looking like myself, but the results exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Most of the girls in my family have had various cosmetic procedures by Dr. Pruitt and we would not think of going to anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

All my friends kept telling me how great I looked after my facelift. Then they would say, No really you look GREAT! Then I decided that I really needed a facelift a lot more than I realized. You just do not see yourself as others do. I could not be happier with the care I received from Dr. Pruitt and his team.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Pruitt and his staff are unfailingly polite, warm, and helpful. I had a full face and eye lift with the goal of looking like myself only fresher. Dr. Pruitt met my goals and expectations 100 percent.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)