Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

Best experience ever! I had large implants put in years ago by another surgeon and was happy with the results when I was younger. Over the years I have gained a little weight and my breasts have gotten bigger. I feel like they have taken over! My husband and I felt like we were in the right office as soon as we met Dr. Pruitt. He was knowledgable and encouraging and I felt like we were on the same page about needing a lift and smaller breast size. It has been five days since my surgery and my breast look great! Great experience.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Best Restylane injections to date! I bruised a little but that is par for the course. They put numbing cream on the area and then Dr.Pruitt put local anesthetic in and it was a piece of cake! I love my fuller lips but they still look natural.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Pruitt has done a wonderful job helping my wife maintain her youthful look. Never overdone, while still looking natural. Now it's my turn for facial surgery and I know I am good hands.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I had a facelift by another surgeon, that I felt left me deformed. A friend of mine recommended I visit Dr. Pruitt to get his opinion. He was so kind, spent so much time answering my questions, discussing my options and what my potential outcome would be. He was also very direct about what the potential risks might be. After two more consultations, I moved forward with surgery and it has changed my life. He is a true blessing.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

My husband and I were very impressed with Dr. Pruitt and his staff. Dr. Pruitt was very kind and knowledgeable. I told him what I did not like about my eyelids and he explained all of my options. Very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

I had never had surgery prior to this. I was very apprehensive about the entire thing. I put it off twice. But the experience WAS EASY. Almost painless, considering the extensiveness of the procedure. Dr. Pruitt and his team were incredible. The result was tremendous. I am very pleased with the entire experience. I would strongly recommend Dr. Bryan Pruitt over any other doctor, based on my results and speaking to people who used other doctors.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I work very hard to stay in shape and I like to look my best. I began to have some aging around my lower lids and was looking tired. So my wife suggested I see Dr. Pruitt since she is a patient and has been very happy with her results over the years. My initial consult was very professional and informative. We also discussed liposuction on my abdomen and 'love handles'. The surgery was easier than I expected. The eyelids were a piece of cake and the liposuction areas were a little sore, but not bad. I highly recommend Dr. Pruitt and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I was relaxed in what he was doing Very comfortable environment Would recommend to all!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I am very happy with my facelift. My wife was worried that I would not look like myself but I am 8 weeks into my recovery and she is pleased with my result.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Pruitt and his staff were helpful and informative. They were very professional and nice. Dr. Pruitt did a great job on my surgery. My hairdresser and my facialist said it was one of the best they have seen. I feel like me again.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med