Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt

The surgery was very easy and a pain-free experience. I felt at ease thru the whole process.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Pruitt made me feel safe and at peace with my decision to have a facelift. I like that his nurse goes to surgery with him and has been working with him for a long time. A lot of my friends have had Dr. Pruitt do their facelift surgery and now it is my turn. I am very excited. Thank you for all your support.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Great experience. Easier than expected recovery and a great decision on my part. Dr. Pruitt and his nurse were great. I love my smaller breast, I am much more proportionate.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Thrilled with my tummy tuck results. Dr. Pruitt did an outstanding job, great overall experience, and I would do it all again in a heartbeat to get this result! I was back at work in a week and a half and the recovery wasn't as bad as I anticipated.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr. Pruitt did a beautiful job on my rhinoplasty. I was so happy to see Dr. Pruitt's nurse the morning of surgery...it put me at ease. The anesthesia provider kept my mom updated throughout the surgery, which helped to reduce her stress level also. It has been a great experience.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I love my breast implants. I just wanted a 'small' implant. Other doctors kept telling me that I would want a larger implant, but my husband and I had done our research and felt confident with our decision. Dr. Pruitt understood my request and accomplished my goal. I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

When I started thinking about having a facelift, I planned on doing my due diligence and scheduled three consults with three doctors. I was so impressed with Dr. Pruitt after my consultation that I canceled the other two consults. The before and after photos were amazing!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Best decision I have ever made. Dr. Pruitt and the girls in the office are great! My kids were worried that if I had a facelift that I would not look like myself anymore. They have been pleasantly surprised that I still look like mom-just a little younger!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Pruitt and his staff did an amazing job -love the results. I thought I just needed my eyelids done until Dr. Pruitt showed me how doing a browlift would make me look less tired. I am loving the results.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Pruitt did a fantastic job on my face, brow, eyes, but what I am most pleasantly surprised about is the perioral dermabrasion around my mouth. I looked like a smoker and have never touched a cigarette in my life. The skin around my lips looks amazing! My lipstick does not bleed into the lines anymore. I love it!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Bryan H. Pruitt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)