Dr. Richard Guscott

5 1 3.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Guscott

Dr. Richard Guscott's Ratings

GOOD DOCTOR. GOOD LISTERER. ALWAYS OPEN TO TRY EVERYTHING AND VERY UNDERSTANDING.. HE ONLY HAS ONE STAFF MEMBER, WHO HAS BEEN THERE FOR YEARS. CYNDI IS EXCEPTIONAL. NEVER SAW ANYONE ABLE TO MULTI TASK LIKE HER. HE'D BE LOST WITHOUT HER. SHE IS ALWAYS SO WELL DRESSED AND ALWAYS TAKES TIME OUT OF HER BUSY DAY TO SAY HELLO AND CHAT. HER SMILE LIGHTS UP THE ROOM. SHE MAKES YOU FEEL SO WELCOME WHILE YOU WAIT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Dr. Guscott saved my sons' lives. We all have hope, and my boys have a future now! No pricetag can be put on these things. He listened to me and believed me and had the expertise needed to treat my children and support in broader issues needed to (school etc). He knows when to listen and not to listen to my childrens' perspectives which can be permeated with their illness. Some scheduling & communication problems with office staff, and resistence to admitting mistakes. Punctuality is affected by need - our appointments can be a little delayed because he takes the time needed for patient and I am happy to wait because he does the same for us when we need it too. I come from out of town and am HAPPY to because our city's child psychiatrist is egotistical, misdiagnosing, and unfit for the job. Changed lives are proof of Dr. Guscott's effectiveness and I know my kids are not the only ones. Was it easy? No. Were there times of over or under medication? Yes - but as he told us 'keep your eye on the prize' and we got our prize. STABILITY with medications for the mood disorders. And life is good now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I HAVE HAD DR.BISCOTTI SINCE I WAS 9 YEARS OLD. HE DOESN'T LISTEN. THINKS IT IS HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T TELL HIN WHAT I NEED OR WANT CAUSE HE SAYS HE KNOWS ME. I have been ocermedicated tons of times and told me to stop seeing a therapist. Messed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Went to him for several years as a kid. Found out in my teens the medication he had put me on had been shown to worsen my condition. One of the last times I saw him I was in a bad place and he told my mom and I that we were putting a lot on his plate and that it was only supposed to be a check-up. Scheduling problems were frequent, and we came from out of town. Don't bother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Big on over meddicating patients my last appointment with this man he more or less told me to shut up and let my mother talk because I apparently didnt grasp my feelings like she did

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Knowledgable,diagnose definitely requires skills which he has. Knows human,universe and the meaning and purpose of life...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

We have found Dr. Guscott to be very helpful in caring for our Daughter & her Despression. His Assistant Cyndi is exceptional - always calls us back and responds to our messages. She is the professional who is running the office. Thank goodness for her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

excellent doctor. staff is terrific. She is always friendly and smiling. Cindy is Overworked at times and busy and that is why the phone is not always answered immediately. Dr. Guscott and her work great together and do an amazing job. This office saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Guscott is a very knowledgeable & caring doctor who drastically helped improve my disorder

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

Secretary/office staff non existent. Appointments always changed. Med based. No support. Good luck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026029].votes_count ]]