Ratings for Dr. Richard Guscott

Ihave been a patient for many many years/ I shall miss his skill.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Found doctor to be okay, but staff was incredible. She is so caring. She followed up to see how I was doing, I believe on her own accord. She makes the office an inviting atmosphere. Have never seen her without a smile. She is busy all the time, but never too busy to show she cares. Wish this was the case in all the doctors offices I attend.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

He saved my life. His secretary Cyndi is incredible. She makes te office a pleasant atmosphere. Her smile is infectious. He is lucky to have her keep him organized .

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Am very angry with this doctor. Treated me for years for depression. Was treated with a myriad of medications at horrendous doses that other doctors thought was insane. Turns out that my true diagnosis is ADD. This guy thinks that he is on the " cutting edge" and I often wonder how he could miss the diagnosis given the symptoms I presented. ( which other doctors described as " obvious".A ton of cancelled appointments. Rescheduling was very difficult. Allows you to suffer for a long time to get rebooked. A terrible experience with this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

stay away, far far away there are much better alternatives

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I've been going to Dr.Guscott since I was 14, Its been 18yrs, When I was young it was rough for me and nvr wanted to talk to him but worked through it, Now in my 30s I'm the happiest I've ever been, Dr.Gruscott is a great help and always has be even though I nvr told him when I was in my teens. Now Cyndi is like the big sister I nvr had, She's always there when I need her, she's a phone call, email away !!! It will be a sad day when he retires !!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

GOOD DOCTOR. GOOD LISTERER. ALWAYS OPEN TO TRY EVERYTHING AND VERY UNDERSTANDING.. HE ONLY HAS ONE STAFF MEMBER, WHO HAS BEEN THERE FOR YEARS. CYNDI IS EXCEPTIONAL. NEVER SAW ANYONE ABLE TO MULTI TASK LIKE HER. HE'D BE LOST WITHOUT HER. SHE IS ALWAYS SO WELL DRESSED AND ALWAYS TAKES TIME OUT OF HER BUSY DAY TO SAY HELLO AND CHAT. HER SMILE LIGHTS UP THE ROOM. SHE MAKES YOU FEEL SO WELCOME WHILE YOU WAIT.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Guscott saved my sons' lives. We all have hope, and my boys have a future now! No pricetag can be put on these things. He listened to me and believed me and had the expertise needed to treat my children and support in broader issues needed to (school etc). He knows when to listen and not to listen to my childrens' perspectives which can be permeated with their illness. Some scheduling & communication problems with office staff, and resistence to admitting mistakes. Punctuality is affected by need - our appointments can be a little delayed because he takes the time needed for patient and I am happy to wait because he does the same for us when we need it too. I come from out of town and am HAPPY to because our city's child psychiatrist is egotistical, misdiagnosing, and unfit for the job. Changed lives are proof of Dr. Guscott's effectiveness and I know my kids are not the only ones. Was it easy? No. Were there times of over or under medication? Yes - but as he told us 'keep your eye on the prize' and we got our prize. STABILITY with medications for the mood disorders. And life is good now.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I HAVE HAD DR.BISCOTTI SINCE I WAS 9 YEARS OLD. HE DOESN'T LISTEN. THINKS IT IS HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T TELL HIN WHAT I NEED OR WANT CAUSE HE SAYS HE KNOWS ME. I have been ocermedicated tons of times and told me to stop seeing a therapist. Messed

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014