Ratings for Dr. Natalie L. Chambers

The office staff was rude, not helpful and completely unprofessional. The medical assistant/office manager, Anne, was arrogant and nasty. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Great doctor. She is friendly,professional and knowledgeable. I have never felt rushed or had to wait long.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Wait is long Does not seem to want to be in physical contact with you, preferring to be behind the computer screen.Perhaps this is the new way for many doctors. Had a physical and she did not do an EKG.Staff does not do referrals very well,so had to do my own for an appointment with a specialist.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Her staff repeatedly misspelled my name. Doctor is available by appt only. Any other form of communication is disallowed by the office (can't bill for phone calls, right?) despite patient's condition or proximity to office. Diagnoses were typically wrong, but repeated office visits ($) eventually resulted in accurate diagnosis. Good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

Best primary care physician I've ever had. She addresses all concerns you may have. There is a sign posted that (I think it's fridays) are busy clinical days so you are only going to be seen for the reason you made the appt. When I ruptured a disk in my back she was great, ordered all the right testing, meds, and physical therapy and I was back to work in 5 weeks. She also give each patient a computer print out of your visit.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

The worst complaint I have is front desk personnel. They constantly forget to set up appointments that the Dr. has ordered and I always get a bill for the co-payment that i have already made, and they forget to write it down. They forget to ask Dr. questions I call with , very poor communication skills. Dr.'s nurse is awesome.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

DR Chambers is probably one of the best Doctors i have ever had very polite and noligible excellent bed side manners also being a cash customer until my insurance kicks in only charges a 50.00 office visit last Doctor was 103.00 i love her as a DR i cant see how anybody could give her a bad rating and her staff are great wouldnt change her for the world.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2007

She is only concerned about how many patients she can see in a day so that she can make lots of money. Your time is severely limited in the examining room and she will tell you that "if you have another question, make another appointment and if you don't like that, find another doctor, but you'll have a difficult time because doctors are moving off of the Cape!! How pompous can she be! I hope I never see her again. She is never on time. I have waited in her office for more than an hour before being called into an exam room. I consider her to be rude and insulting. The tradegy is that she thinks that she can get away with that unacceptable and unporofessional behavior.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Natalie L. Chambers's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1992)

GHI