Ratings for Dr. Kristin F. Craig

Dr. Craig has a good bedside manner and always answers my questions. Although my pregnancy has gone pretty smoothly, I have still been nervous since this is my first. Dr. Craig is always very reassuring and - as my husband would say - "chill" when we go in for a visit. I would recommend her for sure.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I had told her that I worked my way up to exercising 3 hours per day but would fall asleep immediately after, sleeping 3 days at a time and get really ill if I forced myself to stay awake. Her answer: Exercise daily! It's the only way. Then she walked out. Did she not just hear everything I just said? I asked her something once and she said, "Dumb question." Who says that! Narcissists? Kind of a witch if you ask me. Thinks she can belittle her patients because she is one of the few female ob/gyn doctors around.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Great at being available and takes time during the visit. She doesn't rush. Answers questions. Easy to talk too.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

I had a difficult time getting pregnant and then a hard pregnancy. I truly don't think I could've gone through it without Dr Craig. She's great at listening and then giving you her opinion without being overbearing. She's great!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Craig was somewhat helpful. If you can excuse a little attitude then she is great for pregnancy/delivery. I did not feel she was knowledgeable about gynecological problems.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

She deliverd 4 out of 5 of my kids the first one she was wonderful but over the years she started slacking off and on my most recent child she started me at 32 weeks thinking I was 37 becase she forgot to change the due date after my ultra soundy daughter came out with lots of problems and adventually after a long struggle passed away do not use creig unless she cuts back her work load she is taking on more than she can handle

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Craig and can't feel good about recommending her to anyone. I had a really hard pregnancy and she showed little to no concern. She was constantly rolling her eyes at me and frequently became short with me. She could never remember anything. I asked for a tubal ligation and had to tell her on the day of my caesarean section that we had scheduled one for that same day. She had completely forgotten.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

I had gone through 3 different OB/GYN's until I found Dr. Craig. She is the perfect mix of excellence in medicine/knowledge and pleasing bedside manner. I definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Craig has delivered 3 out of 5 of our kids and she was absolutely wonderful. She really put me at ease and would chat about other things besides only medical. She felt more like a friend than a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Kristin F. Craig's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Logan, UT