You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Cindy H. Katanick

Worst Doctor Ever! Has no intention of helping you if you have a problem. Does not return calls. Does not provide any type of worthy advice. When she gets tired of hearing about your ailments, she just has her receptionist tell you that she won't be helping you anymore. Oh, and want a copy of your medical records so you can take them to a new dr? Oh, she says that will be $50.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Highly recommend! Very compassionate and wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr.Katanick is awesome I love her. Unlike some doctors she cslls back if you called the emergency line. Best Dr would trade her for nothing. The staffs are wonderful

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Best doctor there ever was!!!!! Very down to earth, knowledge is unbelievable,no rushing you out of the exam room. Love her!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

LOVE this doctor. She's very personable and I would recommend her highly!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I am a first time patient and had an absolutely wonderful experience. The office staff greeted me professionally and the doctor was extremely thorough. She was very detailed and caring and not to mention had a good sense of humor. She listened and commented on all of my concerns. What a difference a great doctor can make. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

First time patient. Well visit. Blonde receptionist was talking about patients with the glass door open. Very unprofessional. The girl that drew my blood pierced through my vein. Plum-size deep bruise for two weeks. Went back to show them, they said it was normal. My urine sample showed white blood cells and protein. Needed a Doctor's note to cancel training session to get $620.00 dollars back to use for further testing. They Didn't want to get involved. Told me to go see a cardiologist and get a stress test, and get the doctor's note from them. WHAT.... Ridiculous....flaky.. not going back....

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I went to Dr. Katanick on the recommendation of this web site. I was very please. The staff is very professional and she was on time! I did wait 3 months for a new patient physical. The called me with all my lab results within three days. I am in the medical profession and I was very impressed with this office! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I absolutely love her!!!I have been with her for several years, I don't have one single complaint. You won't go wrong if you choose her as your Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Cindy H. Katanick's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1985)

AARP
GHI

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst Doctor Ever! Has no intention of helping you if you have a problem. Does not return calls. Does not provide any type of worthy advice. When she gets t..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend! Very compassionate and wonderful doctor."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Katanick is a awesome and wonderful doctor that i would recommend to anyone. The staff is incredible and always know how to make you feel at home.."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Katanick is awesome I love her. Unlike some doctors she cslls back if you called the emergency line. Best Dr would trade her for nothing. The staffs are wo..."

September 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Cindy" to "Cindy H."

October 20, 2013