Ratings for Dr. Niles Choper

I was railroaded by this doctor into having robotic surgery. IMO he was in cohoots with a gyno surgeon. His office was filled with posters, standups and videos he made me watch three times extolling the wonderful DaVinci machine. It is my opinion that my case could have been handled less dramatically (and cheaper). Once he got himself certified for robotic surgery that is now all he does. Not caring at all and money hungry.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr Choper is one of the best Dr's I have ever had, he saved my niece 13 yrs ago when my sister went into perterm labor at 26wks, after him doing so I made him my GYN and wished that he was still an OB so he could of delievered my children, he one of the best drs I have ever seen, he found my HPV did a biopsy and it was benign he told me I was also pregnant with my first child and sent me to a great OBGYN he is a wonder person and DR he has made history in my families hearts and mine for saving our mircale child Gabby. Thank you DR Choper for all you have done :) it will be a pleasure to hopefully work with you one day! God bless!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

this guy is horrible when he came in room told him why i was there started yelling at me he is a real piece of crap no good worthless dont waste your time with this pig

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

He''s in and out faster than a speeding bullet. Found him to be very rough during an exam. When there was issue of side effects from meds, his reply was stop taking them without any follow-up suggestions or alternatives at all.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

Had an abnormal PAP ~~~OK but he said "you might have cancer" then left me in the room crying for 25 min! I was only 27 years old!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

I found him to be off ( strange). He didn't help me at all. He gave me a problem I didn't have!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Niles Choper's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Lakewood, NJ