Ratings for Dr. Sarah H. Krauss

Dr. Krauss has always listened to me. I was starting menopause when I first met her. She listened to me and responded to all my medical needs with patience and gave knowledgeable answers. I never felt anything but positive vibes from her. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Krauss for 5-6 years. I like her alot but agree with other comments that the dr's seem to be overbooked, I always have to wait 20-30 minutes to be seen once I am in the exam room. But even with that I wont switch, she is a good dr and I find her helpful.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Krauss was very nice and pleasant the first time I met her. My second appointment I can hear her outside the room whispering to her helper/nurse talking about me. It was very rude and unprofessional. Definitely will not be seeing her again. I don't think after having surgery and then days later having a high fever is something to talk about and assume flu when you haven't even walked into the room.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Attentive, thorough,king, takes time to listen Wonderful mannerism

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Truly the most caring, knowledgable, trustworthy physician I have ever seen. She takes time to help me understand.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

LOVE Dr. Krauss. She is wonderful and makes you feel at ease. I would recommend to every women.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Great doctor, very calm and reassuring, spends time with you answering all and any questions, never in a rush. Great personality! Would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Krauss was very easy to talk to,listened to my concerns and was very informative. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

She performed a PAP smear in 9/2009 with a speculum that was not heat sterilized. She pulled it out from under the sink, wiped it off, used it on me and put it back under the sink. She handed me some tissues and said that my period started and was out the door before I could respond that it ended 2 weeks ago. It is not uncommon for pre-menopausal women to have break through bleeding. Two months later I found a growth where there was not one before. One of the questions that the staff ask the patient in a public setting is “Do you have safe sex?” What should one answer when one had unprotected sex in 1983 and no sex partner since then. I know she gave me a STD but proving it is impossible. She seems to prefer reproductive patients by the reviews here.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Krauss for 5 years for annual check ups. I like her and have not had any issue with her. However I do agree with the review below that Dr's in this practice seem to be under pressure to see too many patients. They are obliviously ALWAYS overbooked. I always have wait 30-45 minutes for my appt, even if I get an early morning appt.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Sarah H. Krauss's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Cape Coral, FL