Ratings for Dr. Saqib M. Ahmad

He is amazing doctor!He actually listens and hears what you say. Speaking from personal experience I have total confidence in his ability and expertise, he knows his stuff and takes good care of you accordingly.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

This doctor either did not read or did not decide to share with me that my ct scan report showed that a major problem was seen other than what I was having the scan for. This was pointed out to me by the next doctor that I went to. This problem was too serious for a doctor to miss or disregard!

Submitted September 1, 2016

I love Dr. Ahmad! He deliver my son & everything was just perfect. He had me so calm 😊

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I have never been to a better doctor in my entire life. They are so quick and prompt on treatment. Dr. Ahmad was at the hospital within 10 min of my arrival to deliver my son. He was three weeks early, and was actually delivered on Dr. Ahmad's birthday. They had him here within the hour. During my c-section he communicated every detail with me. It couldn't have went any smoother pending the circumstances. I would recommend him to anyone hands down.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

The best experience I have had! I wish we didn't wait so long to find Dr Ahmad! But, so happy to have had him deliver our 3rd baby. With the first two csections being somewhat complicated, He assured me that things would go smoothly- and they did. The best delivery even with a 10+lb baby!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Dr. Ahmad and the staff were wonderful throughout my entire pregnancy! Dr. Ahmad was also absolutely amazing through my labor and delivery and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I personally think Dr. Ahmad is the BEST gynecologist around! He is so down to earth, tells you all the facts and helps you make all your decisions. Dr. Ahmad is #1 in book!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Best team to work with. I was nervous at first having a male gynecologist but Dr.Ahmad was awesome and I'm glad I chose him. He's such a great doctor and made my pregnancy go very smoothly :)

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I chose Dr. Ahmad as my OBGYN for my third pregnancy and I can honestly say it was the best decision. He's very thorough and caring and his entire staff is WONDERFUL! All the nurses are friendly .5 stars for sure!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I can't describe how much I love this office. I love everyone that works there. I have never felt more welcome and at home in a doctor's office. Dr. Ahmad delivered my second son on the 11th. I am bummed that I will only be going in once a year again! Lol I will recommend this office to anyone and everyone. Thank you to everyone for making my experience so enjoyable!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015