Ratings for Dr. Saqib M. Ahmad

I am so fortunate to have chosen Dr Ahmad. He is compassionate and listened to my concerns although they were running late. Usually I go to woman OBGYN's but he treated me with such respect and knew what I was trying to explain (reading between the lines). Dr. Ahmad went above and beyond while trying to figure out my gyno issues. He listened and applied his expertise and experience in a very professional and compassionate manner. I had a da Vinci robotic hysterectomy and am so lucky to have had such an exceptional surgeon!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

To give credit where credit is do would be an understatement...So, when stumbled upon Dr. Ahmad… I was a new mom, first pregnancy, no health risks, happy and joyous pregnant woman - My first appointment reassured my husband and I that we were in the god-like hands of the top qualified doctor with a team of sweet nurses so IF anything did happen... We were in the clear right? Well, let me explain something... You never know what is going to happen, and IF your no risk pregnancy turns into a high risk one.. l you better fall to your knees and pray to God you have Dr. Ahmad and his team to keep you going, the best cheerleaders, the best care, the best listening ears, he was so attentive to respond after hours, they were so attentive to handle any communication between my job and my office visits. On my final 6 week check up, i told him... I wish you were a family practitioner, dentist etc.... Because I wouldn’t want any other doctor ever again. My family is thankful for this man and so am I, without him... I wouldn't be alive and well, and neither would our daughter.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Very friendly, always willing to listen and answer any questions, gets to know the person not just the patient, makes you feel comfortable during exams. Best doctor ever. He delivered all my children. His personality is outstanding and he has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever been to. I Love Dr. Ahmad!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

He is excellent doctor. He is always very helpful. His staff is caring. When it came time to deliver my son he was right there. He checked on me twice while I was in labor on his time off. I felt like he truly cared about me. I recommend him to everyone I know. :)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I absolutely loved Dr Ahmad! The staff was so friendly, he was so patient and was fantastic during my baby's delivery. I was so impressed with his bedside manner her out me and my husband at ease.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

He is amazing doctor!He actually listens and hears what you say. Speaking from personal experience I have total confidence in his ability and expertise, he knows his stuff and takes good care of you accordingly.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

This doctor either did not read or did not decide to share with me that my ct scan report showed that a major problem was seen other than what I was having the scan for. This was pointed out to me by the next doctor that I went to. This problem was too serious for a doctor to miss or disregard!

Submitted September 1, 2016

I love Dr. Ahmad! He deliver my son & everything was just perfect. He had me so calm 😊

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I have never been to a better doctor in my entire life. They are so quick and prompt on treatment. Dr. Ahmad was at the hospital within 10 min of my arrival to deliver my son. He was three weeks early, and was actually delivered on Dr. Ahmad's birthday. They had him here within the hour. During my c-section he communicated every detail with me. It couldn't have went any smoother pending the circumstances. I would recommend him to anyone hands down.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

The best experience I have had! I wish we didn't wait so long to find Dr Ahmad! But, so happy to have had him deliver our 3rd baby. With the first two csections being somewhat complicated, He assured me that things would go smoothly- and they did. The best delivery even with a 10+lb baby!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015