You may also like

Rate Dr. Saqib M. Ahmad

Dr. Saqib M. Ahmad's Ratings

I have had the true pleasure of having Dr.Ahmad as my physician for more than 8 years. He is caring, knowledgable, has exceptional surgical skills and goes above and beyond every day. He may have hundreds of patients but you will always feel as though you are his only patient. Blair and the entire staff of Ladies First Healthcare are so kind and caring ..... There is no other practice I would refer my family and friends to! Keep up the great work!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2909429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2015

One of the best !!! Excellent surgical skills!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2896196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

He is the best !!!!
You will never find such an amazing physician in women healthcare. He was there whenever I needed him through out my pregnancy and after .
His surgical skills are also recognized by most of the OR staff , while I was getting ready for my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2896192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

have never been to a better doctor in my entire life. They are so quick and prompt on treatment. Dr. Ahmad was at the hospital within 30 min of my arrival to deliver my son. He was three weeks early, and was actually delivered on Dr. Ahmad's birthday. They had him here within the hour. During my c-section he communicated every detail with me. It couldn't have went any smoother pending the circumstances. I would recommend him to anyone hands down.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2851058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

BEST healthcare provider for women I've ever been to! I would recommend Ladies First Healthcare in a heartbeat!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2836693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Excellent bedside manners, caring and passionate about his patients/profession. Amazing surgical skills!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2748399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Amazing beyond words !! He is available for u 24/7 even he is out of country on vacation. Responded to my page.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2706213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

One of the best in county!!!!
Great bedside manners, explain every question in detail . felt very comfortable!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2665002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

excellent surgeon !!! The best! LOVE HIM! RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERY ONE!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2641608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

amazing doctor , Actually Hands down " The Best" !

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2610835].votes_count ]]