You may also like

The best experience I have had! I wish we didn't wait so long to find Dr Ahmad! But, so happy to have had him deliver our 3rd baby. With the first two csections being somewhat complicated, He assured me that things would go smoothly- and they did. The best delivery even with a 10+lb baby!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Dr. Ahmad and the staff were wonderful throughout my entire pregnancy! Dr. Ahmad was also absolutely amazing through my labor and delivery and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I personally think Dr. Ahmad is the BEST gynecologist around! He is so down to earth, tells you all the facts and helps you make all your decisions. Dr. Ahmad is #1 in book!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Best team to work with. I was nervous at first having a male gynecologist but Dr.Ahmad was awesome and I'm glad I chose him. He's such a great doctor and made my pregnancy go very smoothly :)

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I chose Dr. Ahmad as my OBGYN for my third pregnancy and I can honestly say it was the best decision. He's very thorough and caring and his entire staff is WONDERFUL! All the nurses are friendly .5 stars for sure!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I can't describe how much I love this office. I love everyone that works there. I have never felt more welcome and at home in a doctor's office. Dr. Ahmad delivered my second son on the 11th. I am bummed that I will only be going in once a year again! Lol I will recommend this office to anyone and everyone. Thank you to everyone for making my experience so enjoyable!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr Ahmad and his staff is the exception to patient care-they go beyond the call of duty when it comes to delivering quality care! I have never experienced anything like what I experienced-very thorough, checked on me after my procedure and was genuinely wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr. Ahmad is an amazing doctor. Prior to my surgery he went over all the options and made sure I was able to make an informed decision. He truly cares about his patients and their families.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

The staff is very welcoming, friendly, warm & genuine! Dr. Ahmad is great...I love his bed side manner, I felt very comfortable and will recommend this office to any lady thar needs a OB/GYN! Brilliant surgeon! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Saqib M. Ahmad's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Molina

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best experience I have had! I wish we didn't wait so long to find Dr Ahmad! But, so happy to have had him deliver our 3rd baby. With the first two csections..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ahmad and the staff were wonderful throughout my entire pregnancy! Dr. Ahmad was also absolutely amazing through my labor and delivery and I couldn't have a..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I personally think Dr. Ahmad is the BEST gynecologist around! He is so down to earth, tells you all the facts and helps you make all your decisions. Dr. Ahmad i..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best team to work with. I was nervous at first having a male gynecologist but Dr.Ahmad was awesome and I'm glad I chose him. He's such a great doctor and made ..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Ahmad as my OBGYN for my third pregnancy and I can honestly say it was the best decision. He's very thorough and caring and his entire staff is WOND..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't describe how much I love this office. I love everyone that works there. I have never felt more welcome and at home in a doctor's office. Dr. Ahmad deliv..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ahmad and his staff is the exception to patient care-they go beyond the call of duty when it comes to delivering quality care! I have never experienced anyth..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ahmad is an amazing doctor. Prior to my surgery he went over all the options and made sure I was able to make an informed decision. He truly cares about his..."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is very welcoming, friendly, warm & genuine! Dr. Ahmad is great...I love his bed side manner, I felt very comfortable and will recommend this office t..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST healthcare provider for women I've ever been to! I would recommend Ladies First Healthcare in a heartbeat!!!!!"

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "here are tons of doctors out there BUT I travel over an hour to continue with Dr Ahmad! He is beyond phenominal I went to him when he was with Neubeck n Perry l..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ""HE IS JUST SIMPLY AMAZING AND EXCELLENT!!!!".... "

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had the true pleasure of having Dr.Ahmad as my physician for more than 8 years. He is caring, knowledgable, has exceptional surgical skills and goes abo..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best !!! Excellent surgical skills!!!!!!"

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best !!!! You will never find such an amazing physician in women healthcare. He was there whenever I needed him through out my pregnancy and after . ..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " have never been to a better doctor in my entire life. They are so quick and prompt on treatment. Dr. Ahmad was at the hospital within 30 min of my arrival to d..."

June 28, 2015

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent bedside manners, caring and passionate about his patients/profession. Amazing surgical skills!!"

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing beyond words !! He is available for u 24/7 even he is out of country on vacation. Responded to my page."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best in county!!!! Great bedside manners, explain every question in detail . felt very comfortable!"

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent surgeon !!! The best! LOVE HIM! RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERY ONE!"

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "amazing doctor , Actually Hands down " The Best" !"

November 7, 2014