Ratings for Dr. James Chanez

Great doctor and staff. No issues at all. Great experience.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr Chanez is a human being first and an excellent doctor second. He takes his time, listens to you, and does a thorough exam. You are usually seen within 10 - 15 minutes of your appointment time. You will always see him, not a PA.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Wow, it's knowledge base from current day combined with that great old style 'really care about you' bed side manner. I've been looking 2 years for internal medicine doc like this. On top of all that, when I mention his name to my specialists, they all provide immediate positive feedback. Office staff is friendly, they follow up on things proactively, they treat me respectfully. I am 52 yo male, hard to please ... I don't write reviews like this often and this is first time to ever write a review for a doctor. Dr. Chanez is a good find!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Very knowledgeable & truly listens! I HIGHLY recommend him! I love that the office will try their best to get you in within 24 hours for "sick" appts.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Dr. James Chanez's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2000)