Ratings for Dr. John T. Fish

Fabulous doctor. He gives you all the time you need and listens to your questions. He is attentive, proactive, thorough, and caring.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I am totaly happy with the knowledge and care My wife and I get from Dr Fish. He diagnosed my wife's breast cancer in time to save her life or the further spread of cancer.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

patient and informative. explains condition/ailment in lay terms. very punctual, thorough and precise.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

Takes the time to gather background information. Carefully considers all the possibilities, then takes appropriate action.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

Dr. John Fish is an excellent doctor. He is caring and knowledgeable. He is extremely proactive and will get to the bottom of whatever your problem is. He does not give up and if he cannot find a solution to your problem / illness he is not afraid to refer you to a specialists who may be able to help you further. My husband, I and our daughter go to Dr. Fish and all are thoroughly pleased with the level of service and care he and his office provides for us. Both my parents, as well see Dr. John Fish as their primary care doctor. He is excellent with seniors, he'll take extra care and time to explain to them-----understanding that seniors may have memory and / or hearing problems.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. John T. Fish's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1978)

GHI