Ratings for Dr. Kristine N. Liberty

My daughter was experiencing vomiting and diarrhea the night before we were to take a three hour plane ride to Florida for the holidays. We had been up all night and finally around 2am I decided to call her pediatrician to see if the on call physician could provide some guidance. I was contacted by Dr. Kristine Liberty. While explaining my daughter's symptoms, I just happened to mention that in addition to the vomiting and diarrhea, she had also developed inflamed red bumps on her genitals. Her response, and I quote, was, "...so you're calling me in the middle of the night about a diaper rash?" I quickly "apologized" for bothering her and hung up.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Felt very comfortable with the doctor and office staff.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have been with Dr. Liberty for a long time that was until they over billed me. I have tried several time to get the matter fix but the staff is very rude. The Drs are great but the staff and billing are terrible.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Doctors Liberty and Kovar are both wonderful, calm and reassuring providers. They take their time with patients and answer questions fully. Dr. Liberty has seen my daughter since birth and has always been a joy to work with. We've seen Dr. Kovar 1-2 times and he was very pleasant and my daughter seemed to feel at ease with him. My only complaints are with the staff- I've called only a few times with questions for the nursing staff and have received incomplete and inaccurate information from them, specifically regarding breastfeeding. I'd love to see the staff get more education on breastfeeding and to stop automatically asking "What kind of formula..." I feed my child. The office used to be alternative vax schedule friendly but has since changed their position- I followed the standard vax schedule so this wasn't an issue for me but imagine it might have been for others. Overall a wonderful practice but if you have breastfeeding questions seek out an IBCLC or LLLI counselor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

She is wonderful with your children and she is just as wonderful with the parents regardless if this is your 1st child or your 3rd child. Very calm and refreshingly sensitive to your needs and concersns. She does not make you feel "crazy" for asking any questions or having any concerns and she does not make you feel rushed. She always makes you feel important and that she cares about your child.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Would not recommend her to anyone who has a child with any conditions outside of the normal conditions. She only wants the easy cases and is not willing to listen to the parents of the child

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

She is the most compassionate doctor I have met. She is so patient and willing to take as much time as you need to answer any concerns. She is such a sweet lady. I would recommend everyone to see her. She is above average with special needs children and chronic medical conditions. Thanks doc, We love you!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

I loved Dr. Liberty. She was very gentle with my child. She made my child very comfortable and was very helpful during a very stressful time when my child had to be admitted into the hospital.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

The most friendly an loving doctor. She makes you so comfortable you feel like your with a friend. Excellent passion for children with special needs. My child has multiple needs. She has been seeing my child for over 12 years.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Kristine N. Liberty's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plainfield, IL