Ratings for Dr. Andrew P. Garrett

I appreciate the care and knowledge that Dr.Garrett gives me. He is awesome!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have always found Dr. Garrett to be a a very caring and compassionate professional, who will answer our questions clearly and let us come in on short notice if we are ill, in spite of his busy schedule.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Garret is very caring and even though I know doctors have a limited amount of time, I always feel he takes the time to make sure I understand my medical conditions. He never says I can't see you, but is willing to squeeze me into his day if I have an urgent problem instead of just trying to deal with me on the phone like other doctors I know.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

Dr. Garrett no longer gives out samples. Good for him, he's not the drug companys lackie like so many other doctors. He always takes such care of my father, you can tell he really cares. I'm glad I got my father into his practice.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

He has stopped giving samples out for whatever reason, but I'm sure it's not a good one. He is always very rude and it seems like he has no interest in helping people. If your sick he just tells you to get some motrin and kicks you out the door. Very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Andrew P. Garrett's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Tufts Health Plans