Ratings for Dr. Sheik Insanally

Horrible - was in his office less than a minute. Told him I had tonsillitis and couldn't kick it after more than a week. He told me it was just a virus and that he refused to give me anything because the strep test will just come back negative.Two weeks later I am still sick - just sicker and end up in the ER when my neck swells up and my throat closes. It was a bacterial infection requiring steroids, antibiotics and pain meds. My throat closed up and I couldn't eat or drink. Dissapointed that he didn't take the time to listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I attended a walk in clinic and saw Dr. Insanally. He spent all of 30 seconds with me. Because he didn't take the tie to inquire about any medications I am currently taking, he gave me a prescription that conflicts with a current medication. Thank goodness the pharmacist caught this error. I will never let this Dr treat me again. I

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

The first difficulty I had was I could't book an appointment as the staff does not answer the phone. It took over 2 days and at least 20 phone calls! Dr. Insanally showed no concern when i mentioned losing a significant amount of weight. He didn't ask any questions about my diet, activity level, etc. and didn't offer any suggestions. I was very dissatiisfied with him.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I have had Dr. Insanally as my doctor for several years and he has been great! My time is precious to me, so I appreciate that he is punctual and efficient. I can arrange an appointment with him quickly, and he deals with my issues. I have gone to other doctors that are very dismissive, and don't want to deal with anything, but to get you out the door.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

When he entered the room, as I read scrolling through the comments. It is true, he does not seem to like women. He why am I there. I explain, he looks and I tell what i think and he says no, says it is a virus. I said what type of virus. You know I don't think he knew what kind of virus it was. He could not explain himself anyway. I must of been in there with two minutes and he gets paid how much from us?

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I went to the local walk in clinic because I was unable to drive to see my regular doctor who is in another town. I found that he was knowledgable and wonderful bedside manner. He is not listed as taking new patients. With my regular doctor located in another town and retiring, I am hoping that Dr. Insanally will take me on. It is not easy to change from a fantastic doctor whom you have had for 26 years but I think this doctor may be a close second.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

1) Staff was unfriendly and made a point on several occasions to mention that they were too busy. Excuses like a girl called in sick and lack of coverage. 2) Requested copy of my chart. Insanely guessed it would be around $60. I requested for the blood work to be left out but he said they would then have to pay someone to review the chart. They charged me to review the chart anyways! Total cost $240 about a $1 a page. 3) My biggest complete was the chart itself was incredibly disorganized and Missing key reports. Do not trust this doctor for any kind of medical history.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

He does not seem to like women. He actually seemed to scowl at me. I couldn't wait to leave, and I think he was eager for me to go too. He is the only doctor every available for a drop in at this office... and there is obviously a reason why.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

It seems like every time you call this office he is the only doctor available. Not overly impressed with this doctor as he is too quick and often over looks serious matters requiring another appointment.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Is very nice, punctual and too the point. he actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008