Ratings for Dr. Jeff L. Topkis

My original review of Dr. Topkis on July 2, 2010 was removed from this site, so here is a link to a copy: http://myrollindanielexperience.blogspot.com/2010/07/ratemds-rating-dr-daniel.html

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Topkis did two anesthesias for me in the past year and he was great. Called the night before, explained everything to me, was very visible in the surgi-center the morning of my surgery to make sure I was comfortable. Before I knew it, I was out and awake again with no issues. He was very compassionate with my nervous husband in the waiting room and stopped by several times before I was released. These surgeries were follow-ups to lift threatening major surgeries and he could not have been a more caring and professional doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

As the guy responsible for making sure you wake up, the anesthesiologist is very important. Dr. Topkis is the best. He's put my husband and I out for several surgeries and we found him to be caring, relatively pain-free and we have always woken up with few reactions to the meds. A good guy.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Jeff L. Topkis's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1973)