Ratings for Dr. Sakina H. Hakim

Staff can be a little polite , doctor is very helpful

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr hakim is the best doctor in the entire world she's always smiling always helpful and she does her job with all her heart and soul!!! When I gave birth she was by my side every minute to make me comfortable and to make sure my baby was safe! I love her and her soft touch, I told her she has hands of gold!! I would never trust another doctor as much as I trust her! No doctor came in as many times as she does, I love her and I would never switch. I would recommend her to anyone! Now the staff at the office they could use a little help

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Hakim is one of the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctors I have ever seen. She always takes the time I need and answers all my questions completely! I have recommended her to several of my friends who feel the same way. I have been with her for ten years and plan to be with her for many more.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Hakim has an awful bedside manner. She also misdiagnosed me on something very simple which also made me question her competency. I switched immediately because I did not feel comfortable with her lack of professionalism or knowledge at all. Needless to say, I am not with her anymore.

Submitted September 11, 2014

I cannot believe these reviews! Dr hakim is the best doctor. My first unexpected pregnancy i in passing mentioned Vision problems and the next thing i knew i was bejng diagnosed with a clotting disorder! She saved my life an probably that of my daughters. This was after an emergency room sent me home stating it wad a headache. Now on my second she worked with me to make sure we were as safe ad possible. Even though im a nurse and most stuff she doesnt have to explain she still always takes her time and explains. I have been her patient for about 13 years now!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr Hakim is a very compassionate doctor and takes the time to explain things.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Hakim is the best doctor I've ever had. She is thorough, attentive & has great personality.She performed a procedure on me & I am completely satisfied. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a OB/GYN

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

The staff can be cold, especially during each of my ultra sounds for my first baby, you hope to have someone smile at least but each time i felt like a burden in thier busy schedule, dr hakim did not deliver my baby but another dr from the team did, and he only popped in at the last min, then a third dr came to supervise an intern stiching me up, any mother whether its her first or fourth child would want a little compassion which really goes a long way in this situation, instead i felt lke i was getting an appendectomy, I would like to find a clinic with less drs and more time given to each pt, not a rush in/out feeling. It is all about the most personal intimate experiences you will ever go through, and sharing them with a clinic full of stranges that see you as another number is not what i want.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

iam with this docter since 8 years,she delivered my baby and the experience was great.She is always very helpful and understanding.I always recommand her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Sakina H. Hakim's Credentials

• Aga Khan Med Coll, Aga Khan Univ, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1992)