Ratings for Dr. William Seger

The staff is terrible. Rude and uncaring. It's hard to see him. Always a PA. He himself is just ok. Rushes thru. Don't feel he is up to date on several things. He himself is ok I've mentioned his staff incompetence and he acknowledged he knew about them but didn't change anything I finally gave up and got a new doctor. Really a shame. And apparently he never checks his ratings on line.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr. Seger has been our Dr nearly 20 years and we have to make appointment about a mouth out to see him. If you are sick and need to see him, to bad. But we still love him. Leaving

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr.William Seger has been my doctor for over 20 years, and I find him to be the best doctor out there, always worried about him retiring.He is the best and I have never had a problem with him. He is very friendly, kind and happy. Very good with children.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Seger has been my doctor for almost 2 years and I have seen him a few times any other time that he is not available I MUST see his NP (Barb)She is the BEST!! she sutured my ear and left it PERFECT according to my PCP in Washgington..Her MA Cynthia was the sweetest ever and was caring while I was being injected to numb ear. I highly recommend Dr.Seger or his NP Barb to ANYONE!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

I have be going to this office for over 15 years and have only seen Seger maybe a half dozen times. He uses many PAs and even then, never see the same one twice. Office personnel is terrible, never return calls, makes appointments for other Doctors even after telling them not to. I like Dr. Seger, he's a fine doctor, but it seems that the Doctor relationship is missing.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Office staff is terrible. They are not friendly, helpful, or interested. They are rude and short. Dr. Seger is very friendly and smart. He is the only reason I continue to go there.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Seger is an excellent doctor if you could ever see him. He totally depends on his PA staff for seeing patients now and is only in the office a couple days a week. It is very frustrating to try to get an appointment with an actual doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

We dearly love Dr. Seger and have been his patients for years. He is so affable and full of joy evertime that we see him, we do not mind the wait. He is willing to spend the time with us and talk about any issues that are bothering us even if it is as simple as an infected toenail! He makes me smile even if I feel really cruddy and his medical expertise is extraordinary. We have no complaints about his staff be it the people at the desk or his nurses. I think that if you are kind to them, they reciprocate with a smile and a kind word back. I would highly recommend Dr. Seger and consider him a jewel in the medical profession. GREAT "bedside" manner and oh so jovial.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Seger is a very good doctor with great bedside manner. The wait is sometimes extreme but the worst part is the office staff. I have never been welcomed with any kind of friendly manner. They come across as though you are an inconvenience for them and they are less than helpful. It is amazing how many years this has gone on. If you want a good doctor ONLY then go there, but if support staff is important to you - move on.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Have gone to see Dr. Seger for years. He is patient, kind and very helpful. The only doctor I know that really seems to enjoy making time for the patient. This is probably one reason for the long wait. The PA's that work for him are also very friendly. The nurses are very busy and not very personable. Great doctor and will make you feel at ease, no matter what the problem is.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Dr. William Seger's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal