Ratings for Dr. Parmod Kumar

I had multiple cysts on my scalp removed two years ago. He did fine with two, but left part of the largest cyst so it grew back. I went back to get it removed with a few more that have popped up. His office presence was non-existent- saw me for 10 minutes with a 90$ bill after insurance to feel it once and say maybe one sentence. Then I scheduled the surgical appointment and the incompetent staff scheduled the appointment incorrectly. I received a letter saying the appointment was a Monday at 9:30. Because the staff did not call to remind me of the appointment the week before, I drove an hour and a half round trip for the hospital staff to tell me the surgery was scheduled for the NEXT DAY, TUESDAY at 6:30. I will be finding another doctor with competent staff to get this surgery done.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

perfect doctor nice office quick service no waiting good postoperative results

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Little to no follow up care after open Roux N Y procedure....HUGE , THICK scar from under breasts to bellybutton.....how can he perform these and have so little to offer is support afterwards when you need it??? I had my surgery in 2005 and I sure hope things have changed with him.....

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Worst experience ever. Had a lapro. appendectomy and he did a poor job. Left a lot of co2 in me for which i had chest pain and breathing probs for 3 days. Stitching on belly was improperly done, got infected and 4 weeks later it still hasnt healed. I still have bladder pain and blood in urine from surgery. Lower right abdomen and bladder muscles are sore with slight inflamation. When i went for my post op visit he spent all of 2 minutes with me and literally walked out without asking me if i had any more questions nor did he have the decency or courtesy to say good bye; 2 rushed minutes with a slamed door in my face. With regard to chest pain from excess co2, he told me to walk it off and sleep with extra pillows on a call i had with him. Always seems bothered, appears to have high ego which affects communication - more dictating than listening. common social actions such as a simple greeting or goodbye are non existant. social interaction style best worked with caste type socoeties.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

I had great results with my gastric-bypass surgery...however, go to a plastic surgeon for a tummy tuck. He screwed up my belly-button, and one hip is flat while the other is naturally curved. I'll never forget how much he helped me with my bypass....but I'll never forgive him for my tummy tuck debacle!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

I disagree with the above statements. I had gastric bypass surgery with Dr Kumar 4 1/2 years ago. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I found him very kind and caring, also.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

Not a very good doctor regarding gastro by-pass. Find a doctor that works with this specialty only.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Parmod Kumar's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Franklin, WI