Ratings for Dr. R. Michael Howell

The most kind and helpful doctor. He’s very down to earth and is always willing to help

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

The most real, professional, caring doc ever!! Helped me with my 1st pregnancy and delivered my son, and helped me through my 2nd pregnancy and 1st miscarriage. He is simply amazing.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

He is a great doctor! I highly recommend him!! He has been my doctor for many years.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Dr. Howell is attentive and always makes me feel 100 % comfortable. I’ve been a patient for four years and I’ll neber go anywhere else. Very professional and prompt.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Have used Dr. Howell for years. Very thoughtful and caring, his staff is really nice too.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Howell has been my doctor for 10 years. He delivered one of my sons. You couldn't ask for a better doctor. He is knowledgeable and caring. He takes time to answer any questions you have. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr Howell Delivered my first and will be delivering my second! He is simply the best all around. I trust him completely and would recommend him to anyone! He is patient, He listens, and is always there to answer ALL your questions!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Howell for 10 years. He is wonderful! Always helpful, never makes you feel like any question is unimportant, and great at putting you at ease! Also love that he has two locations.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Rushed exam and did not like the office environment. Not a comfortable experience for a new patient. Won't be going back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Howell is the best gynaecologist I have seen in my 64 years of life. He's caring, gentle, he listens to your concerns no matter how long it takes. He's just the greatest!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. R. Michael Howell's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1986)

TRICARE