Ratings for Dr. Bruce I. Prager

Dr. Bruce Prager performed reconstructive knee surgery on me 5/2012 and was very informative about the process and recovery.He and his staff including Greater Therapy Center treated me as family on the road to recovery. I'd like to send my love & thanks to the entire staff with Special thanks to Dr. Bruce Prager & Greater Therapy Center head therapist Dr. Corey & her staff. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart !!!!! I'd recommend Dr. Bruce Prager, Arlington Texas, & Greater Therapy Center Dr. Corey,Arlington Texas !!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Bruce Prager was very explanatory of the surgery I was going to undergo. He was very professional. And so smart. He was able to put everything in laymans terms for me. He comes highly reccomended by me. Kelley Johnson. Arlington, Tx.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Had reconstructive surgery on my knee which turned out great. Back to full sports. Found the office staff to be very professional. Thoroughly pleased with my experience with Dr. Prager. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Bruce I. Prager's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med