Ratings for Dr. Marc G. Dubin

In December 2016 Ihd a problem with a swelling on my forehead. I was told to go to a dermatologist, he did what he cold but i didnot heal. He asked me to go to an ENT doctor, Thank goodness I did, they referred me to Dr.Dubin. After checking my CAT scan he knew what the problem was. He did a procedure on Jly 11 th ,my problem is solved. THANK YOU Dr Dubin Ida Fick

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr Dubin is the right kind of doctor very knowledgeable and to the point spends the time to explain in detail what he is going to. He is efficient does not waste time so his appointments are always on schedule. Other doctors had problem finding my problem he did not and preformed the necessary surgery. I am finally getting relief from a life long problem. I would highly recommend Dr Dibin

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Awesome doctor whom saved me life of horrible sinus misery. Thank you Dr. Dubin

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Dubin for years for my sinus problems. He has changed my life!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Dubin is a rare combination: an excellent diagnostician, a talented surgeon, and a compassionate human being! His credentials (medical degree from U. of Pennsylvania, residency at Chapel Hill) are impressive. He has the fellowship training (in Nasal and Sinus Surgery) you should seek, especially if you have complicated ENT issues that other doctors have been unable to address. the rapport he has with his patients is unparalleled. He truly Listens to your concerns and creates a treatment plan that he Explains and that is in your best interest. I had surgery with Dr. Dubin that was very successful and the follow-up care was fantastic. He has a great sense of humor, and his assistants and staff are kind and professional.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I definitely recommend Dr. Dubin if you have extensive sinus issues that a regular ENT has no clue about. If you are an exception to the rule(s), like me, you should go see him. I wish I had seen him from the get go and I would have had one sinus surgery instead of three (he did the third to do correctly what the first two did not). He has a great personality, too. All in all, a very positive experience. The office is busy, there are many doctors at that practice, but they are still quite punctual.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Dubin has a great rapport with patients and explains everything without being condescending. He is very straightforward and is efficient but spends the right amount of time with his patients. Wish more doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Dubin and his staff are very professional,friendly,caring,and knowledgable.At the age of 29 I began having severe nosebleeds,lasting for up to 3hrs at a time,with blood clots that resembled the size of a placenta .I made numerous trips to the doctors and ER,had my nose packed quite a few times.The day Dr. Dubin became involved in my care was the day my condition forever changed.Not only did he perform surgery involving laser and cauterization of the multiple abnormal vessels in my nose, he was also instrumental in the evaluation of a bleeding disorder.I am very impressed with his knowledge,skills,and bed side manner.Its my pleasure to have Dr. Dubin and his staff involved in my care.I highly recommend his services!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

I have been with Dr. Dubin for a few years now and he is wonderful!!!!! I've had 2 surgeries with him and he is very skilled. He is the Ben Carson of the ENT dept!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr Dubin performed extensive endoscopic surgery on my sinuses, including the frontal - behind my forehead. He's very well trained and very skilled, and I could not have asked for better results. I had been living with frequent infections and chronic pain before the surgery, and the quality of my life has improved immeasurably. The staff is equally knowledgeable, prompt and pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Marc G. Dubin's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Healthnet