Ratings for Dr. Lydia M. Jeffries

She did not listen to concerns and treated me as if i were a child. She called in medications before even discussing options with me. I am not looking to be told what to do, rather guided!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Cold mean woman. Used baby talk when asked about a condition. No bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Good experience. Very efficient and personable. Everyone in office did a great job.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Jeffries was speeding through my appt. She had the told used for my annual visit sitting on a stack of recycled cut into quarters paper that had been written on instead of a sanitary sheet. Her tools were left out in a pen cup with the applicators upward exposed to the air. Her medical waste bin and applicators overflowing and couldn't shut. Lastly, she used the speculum on me, was so rough, she caused me to bleed and then dumped the speculum, blood and all in a hand washing sink. I took pictures of everything and am showing them to an attorney. Apparently, I'm not the only one who has experienced this bad practice. I would most certainly not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Jeffries was very nice, and is very experienced. She has helped both my mom and stepmom deliver my younger siblings and when I had a very painful problem, she was very in-depth and knew exactly how to treat it. She was also very fast with running tests, along with a few more things my university health center failed to do. She's great about follow-up visits too and remembers you well. Not only that, but when I had questions about rewriting my prescription and sending it to my insurance, she helped me fill everything out on the form, and the staff faxed it in for me, for no additional charge. They were friendly and patient.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Check to see about law suits paid on deliveries! My friends child was delivered by her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Jefferies by my mom who had seen her for years before she had moved. Dr. Jefferies has always been helpful and takes her time with any questions I have. She is very personable. I feel she is very knowledgeable and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

I had a female problem causing a lot of pain and Dr. Jeffries seemed very disinterested in helping me. She was also condescending and impatient. I found another gynecologist and they figured out my problem during the first few minutes and I am much better after treatment. Try someone else!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Jeffries has always asked if I have any questions, before exams and again afterwards. She has always been willing to spend the time to make sure that I understand and am a part of the decisons concerning my health. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

I chose Dr. Jeffries for a high risk preganancy (my son was born 3/14/07) and she was the BEST doctor I could have asked for although she did not deliver him. I even had my teenage doctor start seeing her since she is wonderful with patients.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Lydia M. Jeffries's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal