Ratings for Dr. Angelina Culin

Wonderful, knowledgeable, compassionate and personable - that's Dr. Culin!! Her staff is warm, caring, and kind. My daughter first went to Dr. Culin, and said, "Mom, she's terrific! You would love her!!" She was right - I do!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I am not a person who generally comments on reviews of any sort but regarding Dr. Culin, I have to say "I LOVE HER" . I am a nurse and have a lot of experience working along side MDs. She is neither judgemental nor condescending. She gives you honest answers and once you open up to her she is very sweet . During my visit we talk about kids, life , etc. I find her to be very relatable. She actually makes it very comfortable to go to your visit. I had missed a few annuals and now make sure to go consistently because I like her that much. But that's just my opinion

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I am shocked by the negative reviews about Dr. Culin. I've been going to her for years and I think she is the complete opposite of judgmental, the conversation she had with me made me feel much better when I was feeling bad about an issue I was having. Reviewers complaining about her being nonchalant surprises me too because I'm not sure if they'd prefer she seem panicked about their issues, her calmness puts me at ease. I also didn't notice if she was looking at her laptop but if she was, it wouldn't bother me because I would assume she's taking note of what I'm saying, not playing solitare. Above all she has been a great Doctor and her treatments and procedures worked for me and I am so thankful to her for that.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Culin, while "to the point," is very cold and condescending. She does answer all of your questions, but also comes off as very judgmental. She is not warm whatsoever. She almost sounds annoyed whenever you talk to her. I switched to a different doctor after having several negative experiences with her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Culin is so nice and helpful. Very responsive and answered my million questions :-) I would definitely tell my friends and family to go to her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I love Dr Culin. She has always been great to me. We always have great conversations and she's always good to me.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Doctor Culin is extremely rude and nonchalant, especially after diagnosing me with HPV. She told me I have two types, one of which may cause cancer and naturally I got upset. She pretty much said, "I told you so" and made me feel like a horrible person the entire time she was performing a culposcopy on my cervix. Since then, I have called to ask her questions and she acts as if my questions are unimportant and stupid. I feel belittled and very uncomfortable talking to her or asking her any questions about my illness because she acts as if I don't need to know the information I am asking. She would not even tell me the type of HPV I have, which is why I now have to pay for my medical records myself. Save your money and time, go somewhere else this doctor is one of the worst.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

WORST experience ever. Staff is rude. CULIN is out of her mind, worst gyno. why the hell is she even allowed to be a doc? Never returned any of my calls after me calling like 5 times and leaving messages because I had some questions after I was diagnosed with HPV, she was rude to me and made it like I was bothering her so did the whole staff, like it was a big deal that I was concerned about myself. I can't imagine why anyone having a baby would go to her. Honestly. I now go to a new gyno in Parsippany Dr.Metz and I love her. Such a better staff too. Dr.CULIN is prob the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. Only reason I made this account is to let other people know her deal.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I usually do not comment unless I have something positive to add. However, I felt it was necessary to comment about Angelina Culin. It was not a positive experience and I am very surprised that she is allow to practice with her bedside manner. I had 4 appointment with her. She looks at her laptop instead of talking to patient and making eye contact. She insults you buy saying, "You are not the only patient here", and therefore makes you feel like your medical need is insignificant to her. She also greatly minimizes your experience when all you want to do is get excited about being pregnant. My advice to anyone, is not to go to Angelina Culin. There are much better doctors out there. You may have to wait longer for an appointment, but it is well worth it.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Absolutely horrible physician. I'm not even sure how she is still practicing. I went to see her as I was pregnant for the first time and she basically made me feel stupid for asking her any question at all. Do yourself a favor and avoid this condescending physician at all costs. There are much better OB/GYNs out there but sometimes getting in to those practices is difficult but well worth the effort.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013