Ratings for Dr. Tiffany Marum

I had been a patient for over two years and I showed up without an appointment when I was extremely sick and she refused to treat me unless I paid my past due balance. I had been making regular payments and suddenly they instituted a 'new' policy without notification. I had to go find another doctor to treat me the same day.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Marum is fantastic. She shows genuine interest in her patient's lives, and makes sure to get a complete picture of all factors (including diet, exercise, amount of stress, etc.) before deciding on a diagnosis and treatment plan. She walks that fine line between being warm and dispassionately objective, creating an interaction that convinces you of her concern while making some potentially awkward situations easy to deal with. I strongly recommend Dr. Marum. She is, by far, the best doctor I've ever seen regularly.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Marum is great. She has an excellent bedside manner, as seen by the amount of time she spends with her patients. She responds quickly to requests for refills. She is efficient and pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Tiffany Marum's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)