Ratings for Dr. Daniel G Christo

I actually love Dr.Christo. He has always worked with me and taken the take to address my concerns. I can tell him what I think will work and we discuss it. The staff aren't the friendliest although the nurses are always nice. I've never waited for more than 1/2 hour which is pretty good compared to some other places. He does has a new office and it has a big waiting room now.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

The staff is horrible, but the dr is wonderful!! The staff is very rude and makes u feel like u are bothering them!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

The service is horrible. I actually waited 2 whole hours just in the waiting room. Another hr in the exam room. I would not have waited, except I wanted to time this day. The staff was rude. I am a nurse, I know how this game is played. And talk about unknowledgable? The one nurse had no clue what I was talking about when I mentioned a TB tine test!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Yes the staff is very unprofessional and rude! I was very unhappy with these people, and will not return to their practice.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

I have talked to several people about him. Very rude. so are the nurses. just not hsppy with staff and doc.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Daniel G Christo's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1983)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan