Ratings for Dr. Adrienne Ray

I've been a patient of Dr Ray's for 5 years and like that she explains all options, doesn't judge my choices, and is very friendly. I have PCOS and am now pregnant and feel good about being under her care. I have also referred 3 friends to her and they are all equally pleased with the care they've received.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

This place is awful! ALWAYS at least a half hour behind. I went there for an exteranl yeast infection. When I went back for my follow-up Dr. Ray didn't even read the file which contained HER diagnosis and made me have an internal exam to check out the situation. Also, the NP told me I had herpes when she was examining me. I said are you sure, and she looked up and smiled and said, "Yep! Sure looks like it!" I don't have herpes--it was a cut from shaving. When I brought up the poor bedside manner to Dr. Ray she didn't even act like she cared. I switch dr's and office and I've never been more pleased.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Ray, is one of the best and most attentive doctors I have encountered. We had fertility issues and she was extremely knowledgeable and patient.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Office staff is incredibly unhelpful and unresponsive. Doctor Ray also fails to follow up. Overall worst medical experience I've ever had. Please do not go to this doctor's office. It's called Nye Partners in Women's Health in Chicago.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2005

Dr. Adrienne Ray's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal