Ratings for Dr. Christopher Justofin

He was away and his office girl told me to either go to another Dr in hazelton I live in Berwick or go to the Er well the Er would have been $150 and we were leaving for vacation early the next morning so I found a Dr closer to me to go to and everything was fine now 5 months later I need a Dr and his office people told me that if you swithch Dr they will not take you back. I have been a faithful patient to him for 18 years or longer and this is how they treat me. Oh yea my daughter is still one of their patients but not for long. I do not want someone who could just toss you after 18 years to treat my daughter. What a kick in the teeth since he was the one that was away. I had Broncitis and was not going away without being seen by someone. Love the Dr or atleast I did cant trust him anymore. I will never go back to his office ever again. Hope he is way proud of thoes girls in the front office!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

This Doctor cares so much for his patients that he sometimes makes house calls.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Christopher Justofin's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1989)