Dr. Albert Peters

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Albert Peters

Dr Peters is a wonderful Dr. The staff is the issue. Lack of communication. The fiscal lady is rude and snippy. Some people don’t realize how emotionally stressful this process is.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Peters is an incredible doctor. I would highly recommend him. Excellent staff! Nurses are the best ! Very caring office and experienced !

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Peters is a wonderful doctor. He is wise, kind, sympathetic and caring. He is non judgemental of different people and different situations and his staff is patient and helpful as well. Thanks to doctor Peters I have two healthy and beautiful children a year apart. I feel truly blessed by God to have found such a wonderful fertility clinic as this one. After suffering an early miscarriage at 7 weeks they gave me the courage to keep trying. I would recommend them to anyone trying to conceive. If you go to them you won't be disappointed and have the family of your dreams.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Peters is great and caring doctor. Office staff is helpful and responsive, no issues.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The problem here is the staff. We started our process in March it is July and the office staff still can give prices. The office manager is nasty and snappy. I am not sure if this would have worked Out I am very sad and disappointed I don't even understand why I or we were treated this way.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Peters is an amazing doctor. He is understanding, knowledgeable, compassionate and kind.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

There are too many wonderful things to say about Dr. P and his staff. Knowledgeable, detail oriented, highly responsive, sincerely dedicated, and compassionate are just a few of the many ways I could describe the doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

We loved working with Dr. Peters and his staff and would highly recommend them to anyone interested in starting a family!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr Peters and his staff are all remarkable. He is extremely knowledgable, kind, caring and compassionate. From the moment we met him and his team, we never had any doubt they could help us have our miracles. We did both IVF and then a FET and both of those adventures led us to our beautiful girls. Dr Peters and his team were available and helpful every step of the way, I was in great hands. Not only was every experience wonderful because of them, they were possible.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr Peters is an amazing doctor! Very kind and compassionate! Always there and ready to answer any of my questions! I did IVF treatment because I had a tubal ligation about 9 years ago. I'm also 44 years old so the possibilities of getting pregnant were very low. But to my surprise and joy I got pregnant the first time I did IVF and I have to thank Dr Peters and his staff for this miracle!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Albert Peters's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Al Peters is a board certified reproductive endocrinologist with 28 years of clinical and academic experience in reproductive medicine and immunology. Prior to joining SIRM, Dr. Peters was the founder and Division Head of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility at the Lehigh Valley Health Network. Dr. Peters’ main clinical interests lie in the area of general infertility, recurrent miscarriage and menopause. He has a unique approach to these clinical problems by incorporating into traditional reproductive health methodologies various eastern philosophies such as acupuncture, message, yoga, tai chi and herbology. He attended The Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine where he studied and practiced the art of holistic medicine, followed by a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Pa. Following residency, Dr. Peters served two subspecialty training fellowships. His first was in reproductive immunology at the Methodist Hospital and Indiana University in Indianapolis where he intensely studied and treated patients with recurrent miscarriage. His second fellowship was at Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago in reproductive endocrinology and infertility where he gained invaluable experience in vitro fertilization and laboratory medicine. Dr. Peters has presented over 35 national and international abstracts and has authored approximately 30 articles in peer reviewed journals. He has received three national teaching awards for residency education and several teaching awards for medical student education. Dr. Peters served as program director for two residency programs and is the past Medical Director for the Metabolic Bone Disease Team at Lehigh Valley Hospital. He is also a past President of the Obstetrical Society of Philadelphia. When Dr. Peters is not working he spends his time with his three wonderful children Joey, Christy (twins) and David. Dr. Peters is a fitness enthusiast with interests including dance as well as teaching and learning all types of martial arts with a special interest and expertise in Kung Fu. He is also a triathlete and marathon runner.

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)