Ratings for Dr. ALBERT Peters

The problem here is the staff. We started our process in March it is July and the office staff still can give prices. The office manager is nasty and snappy. I am not sure if this would have worked Out I am very sad and disappointed I don't even understand why I or we were treated this way.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Peters is an amazing doctor. He is understanding, knowledgeable, compassionate and kind.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

There are too many wonderful things to say about Dr. P and his staff. Knowledgeable, detail oriented, highly responsive, sincerely dedicated, and compassionate are just a few of the many ways I could describe the doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

We loved working with Dr. Peters and his staff and would highly recommend them to anyone interested in starting a family!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr Peters and his staff are all remarkable. He is extremely knowledgable, kind, caring and compassionate. From the moment we met him and his team, we never had any doubt they could help us have our miracles. We did both IVF and then a FET and both of those adventures led us to our beautiful girls. Dr Peters and his team were available and helpful every step of the way, I was in great hands. Not only was every experience wonderful because of them, they were possible.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr Peters is an amazing doctor! Very kind and compassionate! Always there and ready to answer any of my questions! I did IVF treatment because I had a tubal ligation about 9 years ago. I'm also 44 years old so the possibilities of getting pregnant were very low. But to my surprise and joy I got pregnant the first time I did IVF and I have to thank Dr Peters and his staff for this miracle!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Peters is absolutely wonderful; as a person, doctor, and friend. 2 Hands; God and Peters brought our twin boys into our family. A blessing we feared would not be given to us, was made possible. The care, thought, patience, support, and love was felt every time we were there. Thank you to Dr. Peters. Thank you to Dr. Peters' staff. Much love! Celebrating "Happy Birthday- 3 Years Old"

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Peters is the most compassionate Dr i have ever met. He truly understands the struggle of infertility and utilizes your comfort level and Sher technology to help. We have 4 beautiful healthy children 2 singles and twins, through him that we dreamed of for so long. They were always available day or night. I felt very safe and comfortable under his care.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Fantastic team. I am encouraged to know that I'm in such competent and caring hands. Dis IVF cycle with Dr.Peters in February 2014 and we welcomed our baby boy in November. We will definitely go back and work with Dr. Peters and his team in the future.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

We've been through so much and have felt the burden of directing our own treatment for a long time. Both my husband and I have, probably justifiably, developed a mistrust for some of the REs we've seen prior to Dr. Peters. But Dr. Peters won us over at our first consult! He expressed extraordinary compassion and also validated many of our concerns, which were brushed off by previous REs. Dr. Peters has up-to-the minute information about new developments in the field that helps to simplify treatment. We feel relieved that we can finally relax in this journey and trust him to make the right decisions to help us have a family.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. ALBERT Peters's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Phillipsburg, NJ