Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Tardif

I loved this man. I have Nothing bad to say! :) he saved me from a HUGE infection and he genuinely cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

i liked him when he delivered my daughter he was the on call i then switched to him the man did nothing when i had yet to poop in 2 WEEKS and told me to stretch with a slipped disk hes rude and arrogant doesnt pay attention at all and repeats things over and over due to him not paying attention he doesnt even tell you simple things like weight gain or heart rate the guy is a jerk and i wouldnt in a million yrs trust him with my baby ever again

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

The staff is really great and very courteous. The doctor is usually always on time unless he is running a bit behind or has an E.R. The doctor is very courteous, concerned , and yes, he is approachable and has good bedside manners. I had a few treatments for a particular issue and he did a very good job and the treatments worked. I have addressed him with a problem I have been having for quite sometime (since he has been treating me for my issue) and he never seems to know what is causing it. We have tried different treaments but they have not worked. I am still trying to resolve it with him. Other than that, I feel comfortable with him and his staff. He is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Tardif is a very friendly easy going guy. He is thorough and has a great sense of humor. Takes the extra time if needed and will answer all of your questions. Scheduling can be tricky if you don't talk to his nurse directly. Long wait times are usually due to deliveries or emergency. Dr Tardif is otherwise on time and even early in some instances.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2005

Dr. Robert P. Tardif's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lewiston, ME