Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Evangelisti

Several years ago I suffered from head aches, shoulder pain, and embarrassment from having such large breasts. When asking around, twice I was told "don't go to anyone except Dr Evangelisti". I also asked a fellow Doctor that is a good family friend. He also stated he would only let Dr Evangelisti operate on his own family if plastic surgery was ever needed. Recently, I've had a tummy tuck after many years of trying to exercise and diet. He said at our first visit that non- contractile tissue can shrink when fat is lost from it but I'd never be able to flatten the skin on my tummy myself. He was right. Tummy tuck aren't easy to recover from but he and his nurse, Karen as so informative and inspiring. They didn't filled my head with disillusion but how to be realistic. That's what I needed!! The office staff makes you feel good every time you walk in the door, and I'm sure they see BEAUTIFUL women every single day. They have endless compliments and I appreciated it greatly. Dr E has a gentle spirit that's calming and his professionalism is reassuring. I love that he has military experience and he knew he wanted to be a surgeon at a young age. Now after 26 years of experience, he is a true professional and a credit to the plastic surgery community. I can't begin to explain how WONDERFUL I feel and how beautiful I think my abdomin and breast look. I'm almost 50 but look better than 25!!! I cry when I think of all the time lost running and biking and doing Zumba when I truly needed Dr Evangelisti. I'm returning to my athletics,,, but because I love it and MY NEW BODY!! Thank you Dr E!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I went to Dr. Evangelisti to have some moles removed from my stomach and face. While I was there he asked if I wanted to have a different one removed from my cheek. I wasn't planning on it, but figured as long as I was there that I would go ahead and have him remove it. Not knowing at the time that you are charged by the mole, so of course he offered to remove it, he wanted to money. Also while I was there, I asked about a bump by my eye. He touched it and said that it didn't look like anything and that it would go away. The next day, my eye swelled up and I had to go to urgent care as when I called Dr. Evangelisti's office to ask about what could have happened they didn't offer to see me, just told me he must have touched it wrong. huh? So I went to urgent care where they had to try to drain the bump that had swollen my eye shut. Then a couple days later I went to a dermatologist as a follow up from urgent care. A lot of unnecessary doctors visits and copays. I would never recommend Dr. Evangelisti.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

We are a family who survives cancer. So when my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, we researched reconstructive specialists. Dr. Evangelisti is highly regarded and known throughout the community and has spent his career holding himself to the highest surgical and patient care standards. Following Dr. Evangelisti's discussion of surgical options, my Mom chose to have one-stage immediate breast reconstruction; which decreased the pain and need for a second surgery. No one ever desires or plans to be diagnosed with cancer. What makes it bearable is having a team of specialists who walk through this life-changing event beside you, and Dr. Evangelisti and his professional support staff stand beside a patient and their family from the time of diagnosis through recovery.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Our 16 year old was treated with the utmost dignity and respect when undergoing her bilateral breast reduction. It was a difficult decision but we were so pleased with the care and the results she received. She is a month out with no problems and almost completely healed I would highly recommend Dr.Evangelisti to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Evangelisti performed a tummy tuck and a breast reduction on me. He did a fantastic job! Followup was wonderful. Dr. E. even gives you his own cell number so that you can reach him personally at any time. The staff is so personable that they feel like friends. Wonderful place to go! http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Stephen_Evangelisti/reviews#ixzz3XgqPufqG

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Evangelisti. This was a surgery that I had contemplated for several years, but it was not until I met with Dr. Evangelisiti that I had the courage, quite frankly, to do it. From our initial meeting, he put me at ease with his calm manner and thorough answers to all of my questions. Pre-op, I met with a member of his staff to review the things that I might expect after surgery, and then with him to review the procedure, and to ask any more questions that I might have. The day of the surgery, he and I had a quiet chat prior to going into the OR; this was exactly what I needed at that moment. After surgery, I was beyond thrilled with my results. The first thing that I noticed was that my back no longer hurt! Cosmetically, I have felt like a new person: these breasts are in proportion to my body, unlike the breasts with which I was born. I have had no complications, and all of the surgical instructions and post-surgical care instructions were right on point. I had a question a week after surgery, and called his nurse, who answered it right away. I visited with Dr. Evangelisti twice after surgery, to review my progress, and couldn't be happier. I would recommend him, and his staff, to anyone for this procedure without a moment's hesitation! I truly wish that I had done this 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Decided to have a breast lift in December. From the first phone call, the staff were incredible. Michelle, the receptionist, has the most incredible personality...always smiles! The nurse answered additional questions after I scheduled the surgery. Dr. Evangelisti met with me and discussed the surgery and what to expect. On the day of surgery, he came in and talked with my husband and I. Did not rush out and answered more questions. Post-op, he came in again and discussed how it went. One week after (which was Christmas Eve) he met with me and looked at how I was healing. He took plenty of time discussed what to expect. Karen his nurse, was great (who was always in the room with the doctor). Overall, sixs weeks out, I feel and look great...excellent surgeon! So, if it's time to get the girls lifted, I highly recommend Dr. Evangelisti!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Excellent surgeon- a master at his craft! I had a full abdominoplasty and breast reduction. After six years my stomach is still perfect. The only thing I would have done differently is go smaller- breasts do grow back...I recommend Dr. E whole heartedly!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr Evangelisti is amazing ...smart and talented I am a stage 3 breast cancer survivor and he fixed my botched up reconstruction .Highly recomend!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I had breast reduction and tummy tuck with Dr. Evangelisti the whole experience was wonderful. The entire staff are wonderful and helpful and Dr. Evangelisti knowlegeable, kindness and professional. My surgery recovery went wonderful and I very please with the results, I recommend him to anyone, HE'S EXCELLENT.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Stephen M. Evangelisti's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal