Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Evangelisti

Every interaction with Dr. Evangelisti and his staff has been exemplary. I highly recommend this practice, and Dr. Evangelisti can be completely trusted to be honest with you. The result has been beyond my expectations.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

My eye still look great 5 years later. I am very pleased and will recommend him. I will be going back for a facelift soon

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I consulted with multiple surgeons in the area before I decided to proceed with Dr. Evangelisti. I was extremely nervous until I met him and his staff. I had my breast reconstruction completed a little over 4 months ago, and could not be more happy. My family and I are very thankful to have met Dr. E.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I recently had a breast reduction and facial fat transfer with Dr. E. This was my second surgery (the first in 2014) and for both procedures Dr. Evangelisti did superb work. He and his staff are warm and welcoming, professional and very responsive to any questions and concerns. If I had known that the breast reduction result was going to be as wonderful as it is, I would have had the surgery years ago!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Evangelisti and his staff are outstanding professionals,, establishing rapport with their patients from the very first visit. They ensure their patients are informed of what to expect throughout every step of the process, answering all questions thoroughly. Plus, I could not have asked for a better outcome.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I had a breast lift & lipo. No complications during the surgery, however my scars were substantial and have not faded well. More importantly, my breasts are not even. After sharing this concern with Dr. E, he was defensive and said I need to wait for swelling to go down. I'm over 2 years out, and even my mammogram technician validated that my breasts are not even. This affects how I look in clothing because I have to lift the left side up a bit in a bra to match the other. I am going to call for an office visit this week to discuss this yet again. I don't know that I can do about it at this point except see another doctor. I predict he will not see a problem with my breasts, and his staff will back him up.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

They just don't make Doctors like him anymore., Kind with the best bedside manor I have experienced after working with surgeons for many years, and I say this as a patient.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I have had breast augmentation and liposuction procedures with Dr. Evangelisti. First, I am thrilled with the results, Dr. E is truly skilled. Second, Dr. E and his entire staff are extremely warm, caring and professional. They each take the time to answer EVERY question in a thoughtful way. I have never felt that an appointment or a follow up phone call was rushed. Dr. E and his staff are accessible by phone as well as the office and do an excellent job of managing expectations. They prepare you with step-by-step information to help ensure the best surgical outcome and provide a caring environment that promotes health and healing.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I am a lipo patient. Words cannot describe how please and happy I am with this whole procedure and with Dr. Evangelisti and his all so pleasant staff. I also would like to commend the staff at the surgical center as well. The anesthesiologist was fantastic. Everyone made me feel very comfortable. Thank you! You all have made a positive difference in my life. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Start to finish this was a wonderful experience! Procedure went without any issues... actually it was seamless! I am happier with my body than I have ever been before!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Stephen M. Evangelisti's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal