Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Evangelisti

I had a breast lift & lipo. No complications during the surgery, however my scars were substantial and have not faded well. More importantly, my breasts are not even. After sharing this concern with Dr. E, he was defensive and said I need to wait for swelling to go down. I'm over 2 years out, and even my mammogram technician validated that my breasts are not even. This affects how I look in clothing because I have to lift the left side up a bit in a bra to match the other. I am going to call for an office visit this week to discuss this yet again. I don't know that I can do about it at this point except see another doctor. I predict he will not see a problem with my breasts, and his staff will back him up.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

They just don't make Doctors like him anymore., Kind with the best bedside manor I have experienced after working with surgeons for many years, and I say this as a patient.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I have had breast augmentation and liposuction procedures with Dr. Evangelisti. First, I am thrilled with the results, Dr. E is truly skilled. Second, Dr. E and his entire staff are extremely warm, caring and professional. They each take the time to answer EVERY question in a thoughtful way. I have never felt that an appointment or a follow up phone call was rushed. Dr. E and his staff are accessible by phone as well as the office and do an excellent job of managing expectations. They prepare you with step-by-step information to help ensure the best surgical outcome and provide a caring environment that promotes health and healing.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I am a lipo patient. Words cannot describe how please and happy I am with this whole procedure and with Dr. Evangelisti and his all so pleasant staff. I also would like to commend the staff at the surgical center as well. The anesthesiologist was fantastic. Everyone made me feel very comfortable. Thank you! You all have made a positive difference in my life. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Start to finish this was a wonderful experience! Procedure went without any issues... actually it was seamless! I am happier with my body than I have ever been before!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Several years ago I suffered from head aches, shoulder pain, and embarrassment from having such large breasts. When asking around, twice I was told "don't go to anyone except Dr Evangelisti". I also asked a fellow Doctor that is a good family friend. He also stated he would only let Dr Evangelisti operate on his own family if plastic surgery was ever needed. Recently, I've had a tummy tuck after many years of trying to exercise and diet. He said at our first visit that non- contractile tissue can shrink when fat is lost from it but I'd never be able to flatten the skin on my tummy myself. He was right. Tummy tuck aren't easy to recover from but he and his nurse, Karen as so informative and inspiring. They didn't filled my head with disillusion but how to be realistic. That's what I needed!! The office staff makes you feel good every time you walk in the door, and I'm sure they see BEAUTIFUL women every single day. They have endless compliments and I appreciated it greatly. Dr E has a gentle spirit that's calming and his professionalism is reassuring. I love that he has military experience and he knew he wanted to be a surgeon at a young age. Now after 26 years of experience, he is a true professional and a credit to the plastic surgery community. I can't begin to explain how WONDERFUL I feel and how beautiful I think my abdomin and breast look. I'm almost 50 but look better than 25!!! I cry when I think of all the time lost running and biking and doing Zumba when I truly needed Dr Evangelisti. I'm returning to my athletics,,, but because I love it and MY NEW BODY!! Thank you Dr E!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I went to Dr. Evangelisti to have some moles removed from my stomach and face. While I was there he asked if I wanted to have a different one removed from my cheek. I wasn't planning on it, but figured as long as I was there that I would go ahead and have him remove it. Not knowing at the time that you are charged by the mole, so of course he offered to remove it, he wanted to money. Also while I was there, I asked about a bump by my eye. He touched it and said that it didn't look like anything and that it would go away. The next day, my eye swelled up and I had to go to urgent care as when I called Dr. Evangelisti's office to ask about what could have happened they didn't offer to see me, just told me he must have touched it wrong. huh? So I went to urgent care where they had to try to drain the bump that had swollen my eye shut. Then a couple days later I went to a dermatologist as a follow up from urgent care. A lot of unnecessary doctors visits and copays. I would never recommend Dr. Evangelisti.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

We are a family who survives cancer. So when my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, we researched reconstructive specialists. Dr. Evangelisti is highly regarded and known throughout the community and has spent his career holding himself to the highest surgical and patient care standards. Following Dr. Evangelisti's discussion of surgical options, my Mom chose to have one-stage immediate breast reconstruction; which decreased the pain and need for a second surgery. No one ever desires or plans to be diagnosed with cancer. What makes it bearable is having a team of specialists who walk through this life-changing event beside you, and Dr. Evangelisti and his professional support staff stand beside a patient and their family from the time of diagnosis through recovery.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Our 16 year old was treated with the utmost dignity and respect when undergoing her bilateral breast reduction. It was a difficult decision but we were so pleased with the care and the results she received. She is a month out with no problems and almost completely healed I would highly recommend Dr.Evangelisti to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Evangelisti performed a tummy tuck and a breast reduction on me. He did a fantastic job! Followup was wonderful. Dr. E. even gives you his own cell number so that you can reach him personally at any time. The staff is so personable that they feel like friends. Wonderful place to go! http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Stephen_Evangelisti/reviews#ixzz3XgqPufqG

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Stephen M. Evangelisti's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1986)

Delta Dental