Ratings for Dr. Timothy R. Jones

He did a biopsy on me which went well. He was very pleasant as was his staff

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Cannot put into words how awful my experience with this individual was. He terrified me telling me that I might have cancer. "We won't know till we do a biopsy" scheduled surgery for the next week which I later cancelled and when I saw someone else and did have surgery it was with someone who does minimally invasive surgery. I could go on and on but no need.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I agree with the others here. Do not let this man's scalpel anywhere near you. I had a small mole removed on my forehead years ago and ended up with a huge train track scar that cannot be revised. This was all just before my wedding for a mole no one told me to biopsy first (wasn't cancerous). I too do not pass one day without thinking of Dr. Timothy Jones. Stay far far away from him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

so, far my experience has not been a positive one...i am still healing and doing follow up so if things change i will update this post. go to a different doctor for now.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I was very happy with Dr. Jones and my results. I had breast augmentation, a tummy tuck and liposuction of my abdomen. Everything was thoroughly explained to me before my procedure. I am very happy with my breasts. Very natural looking, just the right sized and they feel very natural also. I would highly recommend Dr. Jones. My procedure was done in May 2010. My tummy tuck scar has faded to a tiny white line. Very skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

had breast reduction,i feel the worst job. started out 1 side slightly smaller,(thats usual)when dr timothy jones did surgery he made the smallest side even smaller, i feel like a freak,then the only way to correct it is if i paid him more money, which i did not have,and when didnt get discount he charged it to me, i did not pay it dont feel i should, have gone to other surgeons to see what they think, all others agree would not charge someone again if it was their error for sure and very notice able, when incission became infected to the fact they stunk was when dr jonew saw me again, and treated very coldly by the nurse. if i had alot of money i am sure i would of gotten better treatment, who doesnt read their own info on patient before cutting on them, k kept copy of all his records, not one day goes by i dont think of dr timothy jones. and its not nice. distroyed any thought i have of trusting someone that took an oathe to do best not look at $ first,check out other surgeons first

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Do not let this man perform any breast procedure on you. Absolutely horrible results!!! i do not know about his other procedure but absolutely do not use him for any breast procedure.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

I had a tummy tuck, liposuction and rhinoplasty. Dr. Jones is awesome, and his staff, including Gretta, Judy, Dawn and Nikki are extremely helpful and wonderful to work with. I had a terrific experience with Dr. Jones and wouldn't hesitate to return for additional services.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

Dr. Timothy R. Jones's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Leominster, MA