Ratings for Dr. Lourdes Velez

Dr. Velez is a terrible doctor. Im a 25 yrs old healthy woman and came to her with severe edema in my feet and legs. She brushed it off. Really? Unacceptable. Next appt came in for migraines and fmla paperwork, which I told the scheduler. Dr. Velez said I dont have time for this, make another appt and walked out. I wouldnt send my worst enemy to see her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Lourdes Velez is a very nice and knowledgeable person in which demeanor is warm, friendly and professional. She was very kind helping me to complete my health history. she explained details about it and clarified all my concerns. she seem to be deeply in tuned to others feelings and needs. I enjoyed talking to her and I feel happy that I found her.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Closed minded and judgemental. Ignores many symptoms and focuses on one thing the patient is doing that she considers wrong, such as smoking, and refuses to treat any illnesses until the patient reforms. I had heart failure and she ignored all the symptoms and refused to treat me until I quit smoking. I can understand telling a patient they need to quit smoking but not refusing treatment until they successfully quit. She seems mean and angry most of the time.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

terrible doctor. always in Rush.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2006

Dr. Lourdes Velez's Credentials

• University De Ciencias Med San (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ypsilanti, MI