Ratings for Dr. Ellen Cohen

She frequently interrupted me and was judgmental when she finally let me speak. Seemed to have no interest in making me feel better. I left that office feeling worse than when I went in.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr. Cohen is a PRESCRIBER, not a therapist. If you're looking for therapy, you need to see a therapist. She is very competent at what she does and I found her to be very kind and patient. She worked really hard to help me. She even tried treatments for my anxiety that didn't involve medication - light therapy.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

She just wants to keep you on meds - there is no therapy involved. She is very cold. I would not recommend her. She got me hoked on an anxietly pill that I am now having a very hard time coming off. She is a drug pusher. PERIOD!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Cohen spends very little time truly evaluating the care of her patients. She is much more concerned with getting them in and out. She clearly thinks her time has greater value than that of her patients as she rarely is on time and doesn't seem to care. She is content to keep her patients on medication forever without any real treatment. If you are truly in need of psychiatric care, I urge you to look elsewhere as the service provided by Dr. Cohen is minimalist at best. Dangerous at worst. After years in her care, I sought a second opinion and after a change have seen tremendous improvement. She was fine writing the same prescription year after year without any real evaluation or attempt at change or reduction in medication.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

kind

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

Dr. Ellen Cohen's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1986)

Chambers of Commerce