Ratings for Dr. Maria L. Jordan

This doctor is perfect for Obama care. She could care less about patients or the patients time. I witnessed her giving uninsured individuals free samples while I'm sitting in her hot waiting room with nothing to read at least not in English. That should be a clue. She wants to schedule unnecessary procedures as many times as possible so she can milk the insurance system. Maybe she gets kickbacks. I found another doctor the tx week that corrected her incompetent doctor decisions. Stay away from this quack.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

I am so disappointed with her office. I saw her on Friday, and yesterday I had a question, so i called her office.....who asked me what i needed to talk to her about...i told them it was regarding our visit on friday and didnt feel i neede...d to say anymore than that to the person that answers the phone.....she kept on and kept on and told me dr jordan would not call me back so i said fine....i was really upset, told her would find another dr. decided to call back a few hrs later, got the machine, left a message, and here it is today and no call. so i called because i have some tests scheduled and needed the address of the facility. again i asked to leave a messages, and wanda said dr jordan left me a message, telling me to tell wanda why i wanted to talk to her or to make an appt....i told wanda she wasnt my dr and i had already told her it was re my friday visit....is dr jordan really like this???

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Great doctor because she is knowledgeable, kind and listens.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

Dr. Maria L. Jordan's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup