Ratings for Dr. Steven C. Fehr

My mother and many of her friends had Dr. Fehr for many years. They are all older patients with much chronic illness. Dr. Fehr has taken care of my parents for over 19 years, and my mother has many chronic illnesses and has always been there for them and others. He has always gone out of his way for his patients. I feel lucky that they have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Had alot of medical issues, got dropped as a patient because as he said he didn't like me. How professional is that!. I now see an Aurora Dr that I have been very happy with. My experiance as a whole with the Prohealth system was a nightmare. They don't seem to like patients who have cronic or long term conditions. To much work!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Has been very helpful with treating and helping in my post polio condition.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr Fehr is a very knowledgeable and thorough doctor. He asks many questions and listens to the patient describing the issues. He is never in a hurry to complete the examination and is not a pill pusher but knows the interactions and effects of medicine. He is by far the best doctor I have ever had as a primary physician.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Fehr has always gone out of his way to explain all matters to me thoroughly. I have never felt rushed. Dr Fehr goes out of his way to determine if everything discussed or done is clear. With a very specific and serious issue he diagnosed during a routine physical he called the specialist personally and I had surgery the following day. There are days that I thank God that Dr. Fehr took the time to diagnose the problem during a routine physical.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

He is the only doctor that really cared and helped me! I don't know if I could have taken my pain and health issues on without him! Best doc me and my family has ever seen! He goes above and beyond if you are strait with him!!! Can't say thanks enough he probably saved my life!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

no helpful at all..instead of helping me find a Rx, he perscribed another Rx that i sick on...i called him and he told me i had to come in and see him even though i found a pharmacy that had my original Rx...he is horrible

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

I believe Dr. Fehr is unaware of addition and alcoholic issues in all areas. Please, if you are prone to alcoholism or drug addiction, be extremely careful proceeding.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr. Fehr had a wonderful bedside manner. He explained my problem in a way that I could easily understand. I found his medical treatment of me and my family to be completely professional.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

He will kill you. He knows jack about addition and prescribes anything you tell him to. Your definitely a number and cares little about the patient except the pharmaceutical industry. I had a back surgery in 04 and started me off on Fentynal 100mcg patches reserved for dyeing cancer patients. Go ahead if he appeals to you, but I for warned you that he will get you addicted so fast and hard the problem you went in with will seem like nothing.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

Dr. Steven C. Fehr's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mukwonago, WI